• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Pikma

Banned
Meanwhile WWE/Tapout made an exclusive deal with still relevant, totally not dying retailer JCPenny.

I know Hot Topic sells WWE shirts too but that JCPenny deal was just the most fitting promotion since WWE and Kmart teamed up.
To be fair, what department store chain isn't?

I wonder if they forced the gag order on him. I can understand just taking the money and not continuing all the crap especially with depression, but he could have made a big impact in stopping the bullying.

To be fair given how public this all was I think he's probably already made a big impact towards stopping it.

Oka with a big win!

Granted he tapped out another Lion but he was teaming with Liger and another Lion and it was Oka who got the win for his team

To be fair, what department store chain isn't?

Well, yeah department chains are circling the drain but if we include discount retailers not named WalMart, Target is still doing okay it seems, 2016 net income was down last year compared to the year prior but still better than 2013 and 2014, so they're still turning a profit and their stock is currently worth about ten times JCPenny's. They've also somehow managed to get viewed as the "upscale" retailer to retain some B&M relevance. How long that'll last who knows but still, they're in much better shape.

Lol and fucking Kanemaru eats the fall but of course...

Wonder if the RPG Vice vs El Desperado/Kanemaru match will be a title match now on the on the 29th.

RPG Vice vs Bucks rematch down the road should be great.

Man though JR Heavyweight tag division is weak in depth

This is one time I don't think anyone's going to complain about hot potato booking of the Jr. tag titles, haha.

Although I'm sure there's a few not terribly excited at the thought of more RPG Vice vs Young Bucks matches.

I did laugh at Yoshi-Hashi taking down Fale clean with a clothesline...

Fuck yes here comes the reason for this event

Battle of the amazing theme songs

Slizz

Wanna talk tease?

18160375_634816673389707_4118778043776892928_n.jpg

Sanjuro

Meanwhile WWE/Tapout made an exclusive deal with still relevant, totally not dying retailer JCPenny.

I know Hot Topic sells WWE shirts too but that JCPenny deal was just the most fitting promotion since WWE and Kmart teamed up.

To be fair, not sure where else they would sell the shirts. JCPenny is probably their best B&M option.

Pretty good match. Don't think it was as good as it could have been since they wanted a more brawl like feel and a lot of cheating...

But fuck yes Suzuki has a belt

Top Bottom