• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

bionic77

Dunkirk is unbelievable wow

Nolan da Gawd did it again
This means a lot of GAFers and hard ass people on the internet are about to shit on it.

I am seeing it next weekend.

Ain't nothing as awesome these days as seeing a Nolan movie in the theater. I think Dark Knight might still be the best experience I have had in the theaters in a long time. That first 90 minutes blew away everyone in the theater and it was quieter than the Cavs front office tonight.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Not a lot of Switch hype here lately. Been playing a hell of a lot of Splatoon 2 and a decent amount of Arms. Helping a friend get all the Shrines in BOTW. Life is good.

This means a lot of GAFers and hard ass people on the internet are about to shit on it.

I am seeing it next weekend.

Ain't nothing as awesome these days as seeing a Nolan movie in the theater. I think Dark Knight might still be the best experience I have had in the theaters in a long time. That first 90 minutes blew away everyone in the theater and it was quieter than the Cavs front office tonight.

Word of warning: that movie is LOUD. Like Nolan movies are normally mixed loud as shit in the theaters but Dunkirk may be the loudest movie I've ever seen.

Also (very small non-story specific spoiler)
Tom Hardy only uses the proper Bane voice for like 2 lines, disappointing

Slo

Word of warning: that movie is LOUD. Like Nolan movies are normally mixed loud as shit in the theaters but Dunkirk may be the loudest movie I've ever seen.

Also (very small non-story specific spoiler)
Tom Hardy only uses the proper Bane voice for like 2 lines, disappointing

sC2VPhp.gif

Hindl

Man I got Splatoon 2 delivered today but I had to leave for NY before it arrived. Was hoping to play it in my downtime this weekend

Top Bottom