• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese Magazine Thread of Duckroll's Birthday and a Black Mark on the White Knight

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
rpmurphy said:
Have a happy birthday duckroll.

wacky2.gif

Are you the one with the pilot's hat? :p

I wonder what they said about this? It looked promising, even though it seemed like generic JRPG fare.
Whacky frikkin racers!

I had this demo on a 500 games disk back in the day with such other classics as "Barney Doom" and Halloween Harry. Apogee use to be so awesome. WTF happened?

HpyBdy Ducky

xfactor

Banned
Hero of Legend said:
Why is there very little news this week?

And there are hardly that many scans at all. :/

Things are surely not like they were 6 months ago. :(

There ARE scans, but creamsugar didn't upload all of them that's all

The new news are basically for:
Devil Survivor DS
Kuroshitsuji DS
Metal Gear Solid Touch
Tsuyokiss 2nd Sem PS2
Street Fighter 4
Shin Sengoku Musuo Multi-Raid

rpmurphy said:
Have a happy birthday duckroll.

wacky2.gif

Are you the one with the pilot's hat? :p

I wonder what they said about this? It looked promising, even though it seemed like generic JRPG fare.

I'm pretty sure I had the highest, most ridiculously Wacky high score in that duck shooting mode back in the day. Loved that game. So Wacky.

Paracelsus said:
You mean it would be even lower if Sony hadn't paid? I can't believe this.

:lol

And anyone who puts roast and mashed potatoes on the same plate has some issues. Serious ones, that require attention.

Wario64 said:
Someone posted a Wacky Wheels screenshot? Really? That game all kinds of awesome.

Yep. Somma the worst rubberband AI ever seen on the harder settings, but any game with shooting porcupines is awesome.

Anyways, I think I'll pick up PS0 at some point. That text chat just looks so sweet to me (i'm a pictochat lover).

Top Bottom