• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S6 |OT| You know Diggle, I'm all out of island stories - Thursdays 9/8c

giphy.gif

Not clicking on the link. But have a idea of what it is based on the responses. Idk how I possibly feel about this 🤔🤔🤔
*screams into air

Joni

Well, I'm at least excited for the twist.
Just keep away from relationship drama like last season. Have them be happy together. Do a date episode where they have a swell evening intercut with things going to shit for Diggle and the team.

Just keep away from relationship drama like last season. Have them be happy together. Do a date episode where they have a swell evening intercut with things going to shit for Diggle and the team.
Yeah
as long as they're happy and there's no bullshit, which after last time I doubt there will be, I don't see the issue. Also it's pretty cool to have the crossover be a double wedding of the two heroes that started it all imo.

Yep just stay away from the stupid drama and we good.
It been to many years of that BS now.

ZeroX03

Banned
The GOAT - objectively better than any other superhero show - returns tonight!

#6.01 "Fallout"
Comic Con Trailer
Season 6 Sizzle
THE AFTERMATH — Oliver (Stephen Amell) deals with the fallout of the explosion on the island and burying Felicity's body. James 'Bambam' Bamford directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Wendy Mericle (#601).
arrow-06x01-a-0230b-f-1022223.jpg
arrow-06x01-a-0092b-f-1022220.jpg

strafer

rel drama is okay in small doses, I really hope if that stuff is true it's only cover or maybe a 3 minute thing.

Magwik

Banned
Considering the sheer amount of effort they have put into course correction this past year across all shows I'll give it a shot.

Also we are still getting a new suit right?

ShadyK54

The joys of living in (south) Texas. Won't be able to catch the premiere live since it's being pushed back to 11 p.m. due to high school football. :/

Top Bottom