• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

You down for more trials today?

Yeah, for sure. Assuming I finish up the stuff I need to do around here, may not be for another couple hours. Or maybe I can take a break to run a card or something. I'll be around lurking the thread.

Iam is finally matching also

Why didnt you guys sign up?

Who is us guys? lol I lost all my PvP friends.

I totally would've been down to run stuff like this w Twilight and Stabie but they've been long gone for awhile. Stabie is just waiting for his Oculus Rift and TG doesn't even play games anymore, he just makes them in Halo Forge :p

Triples team waited all that time and had to let the other team kill them to avoid the mercy/apple in the first game then mercy ruled them second game.

This game really, really needs custom matches.
lol that isn't happening

NastyBook

No randoms to help me out with Stirok, Banner of Oryx. Anybody else willing to help? PSN: GibbShift just waiting on the Taken to return now.

EDIT: Nevermind, some randoms showed up and we took him out.

milkham

How many ppl are sitting on their old armor? Thinking of getting rid of mine. Not doing anybody any good.

i'm still holding some old trials armor because of the double reloads and double ammo perks, and i've got old PoE armor because of the perks specific to PoE even though I'll probably never do it again.

I missed it. How was the Xbox boys vs primal matchup?
They got murked lol.

It's now confirmed the PlayStation players are better than Xbox players

These matches have been super fun to watch. Destiny will never be Halo or CS (nor should it) but it deserves to be more competitive than it is... if only Bungie would make the effort. Maybe some day. Hopefully they're lurking in these sweaty streams.

Poor Triple must be out of practice, he goosed pretty hard in a few of those Primal games. He seemed pretty bummed out which I can certainly imagine. Intense highs and lows competing at that level.

Anyone have a link to the tourney?

Just check out the top Destiny streamers on Twitch. Semi-finals match between BSK and XBox folks (Poshy et al) starting soon. Luminosity and WTFisPoshy streams respectively.

NKuch and iFrostBolt from Primal will also be streaming the other semi final game.

Top Bottom