• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Infinity War concept art (poster)

black070

"Peter ! Protect them. They're not dead."

DFG8dRhXgAAQctW.jpg

black070

God damnit Peter is really trying to fit in with the rest of the MCU and shed his secret identity

Is there gonna be anyone left who doesn't know who he is?

If it is real, it looks like Strange is in his astral projection form (he looks like hes coming out of a portal), coupled with the dialogue it could be quite a meaty spoiler.

HeySeuss

I expect Thanos to just rip Vision in half then pluck the gem from his head.

Since he's a synthetic Android I expect Thanos to rip Visions head clean off and take the gem. They can get pretty graphic with his death since he isn't a person and maintain a PG-13 rating. Might even still be talking after his head is ripped off until the gem gets extracted.

black070

Since he's a synthetic Android I expect Thanos to rip Visions head clean off and take the gem. They can get pretty graphic with his death since he isn't a person and maintain a PG-13 rating. Might even still be talking after his head is ripped off until the gem gets extracted.

I'm expecting it to be the first major death in the movie.

styl3s

Almost feels like there's another poster that exists mirroring this one, with Cap in Tony's spot and the rest of them in the background
So Cap gets Vision, Thor, Rocket/Groot, Drax, Scarlet Witch,Ant-Man and Star-Lord on his poster? Cap continues to be superior. Dropped those nerds Hawkeye and Bucky and got some real players.

Playing fast and loose with his identity. That's really annoying to me.
Why wouldn't they know his identity? Especially Strange?

Certinty

That Spider-Man costume looks incredible. Can't wait to see it in action.

As long as it doesn't carry over into the Spidey Homecoming sequel I'm happy.

Dalek

So the other side will have Cap, Falcon, Black Widow, Thor, Star-Lord, Rocket, Groot, Drax, Ant-Man, Wasp, Scarlett Witch and Vision.

And then a third with Thanos and the Black Order

Cap first casualty.

Thor already dead from Ragnarok.

Star Lord is babysitting Groot

Who am I forgetting?

Edit:

Ant Man and Wasp (edit) are in that picture, you just can't see them

Vision read his self-titled comic and got depressed

Widow got her brain put in an asians body

Aunt May is at Starks house waiting for him to get home. (When spider finds out, he kills iron man, what a twist)

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
No Cap means more screen time for Bucky, which I'm ok with.

As awesome as Cap is.

Edit: I'm dumb and he probably is in this, just not on the poster.

Top Bottom