• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are your current YouTube recommendations?

MrS

Banned
TQRG5gg.jpg
yeah

Aiii

So not worth it
Watched some Nightcore, and immediately half of the recommendation list is full of it. Not that they are useful anyway, as I've seen the other videos displayed there already.

ytz1ug2.png

Hitohira no Hanabira is one of my favorite songs though, choose that one.

Random stuff, I don't even know why YT has been recommending me Elite: Dangerous videos for a few weeks now even though I haven't played and searched about the game for more than a year.

Some things make sense and are of channels I watch, like Military History Visualized and Tom Scott's channel.

eq25dG8.jpg

Saganator

On my work computer, I listen to a lot of synthwave and Tool. If this was at home it would be a lot of video game stuff and how to vids.

ebQ5JUC.png

Accoun

Can you tell us why?

It was a while ago, but at least on mobile it feels like it sometimes loses track of what my profile looks like and starts recommending me Minecraft LPs/Overwatch/random viral videos and other stuff I'm not interested in. And yeah, I mark it all as "Not interested".

Actual recommendations:
Not very diverse.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
How do I turn off suggestions? They're really annoying.

All I get are endless clickbait overwatch videos. INSANE player TOP 500 makes CRAZY PLAY INSANE CRAZY AWESOME PRO PLAYER PROGAMER INSANE INSANE CRAZY

4i4EAs1.jpg

Watching my usual subscribed retro gaming channels, but also I've been watching a lot of rap reaction videos as well as following sports news via First Take and Undisupted clips. Listening to a bunch of Cap'n Jazz songs because I just saw them last night. Of these, I'd probably only click on the Fantano video.

Moose Biscuits

It would be extreamly painful...
img_20170724_194232y7uys.jpg

checks out

EDIT: Also I didn't realise there was a new Monster Factory out so there's my evening's entertainment sorted. The system works, I guess!

besada

Banned
You watch Fine Brothers and Buzzfeed? I expected better of you, besada.

What can I say? I love to see old people reacting to memes and dudes dressing up as ballerinas. I like to watch grandmas smoke pot, too. I'm a frivolous viewer. I usually watch with my wife. You should be glad there are no kitten videos.
yl3frLM.png

Better?

Top Bottom