• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iZombie S3 |OT| The Walking Med - Tues 9/8c on The CW

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrush64

Banned
Pretty great episode, loved the Ravi stuff at the end. Are they expecting us to just forget everything Blaine did? I can't. I rewatched Season 1 and he was a horrible guy. I just can't.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Watching Episode 3 now
- I hope Major gets promoted one day so he can be Major Major Lilywhite.
- More Blaine singing! This almost offsets the shortened opening. Almost.
- Costume department is doing a great job with Liv's outfits this year. Style Watch! 👀
- Whitey Bulgers. Yikes lol
- Have they already done stock broker brain yet? If not, they should. "Wolf of Maul Street"
- I don't trust the witness. It's not uncommon for people who are faking descriptions to just describe the person they're talking to.
- I noticed the no visions thing too
- Fake Hobo. Okay, didn't see that one coming.
- That ending! They needed some CW RADIOACTIVE right there lol

Pretty great episode, loved the Ravi stuff at the end. Are they expecting us to just forget everything Blaine did? I can't. I rewatched Season 1 and he was a horrible guy. I just can't.

Ravi certainly didn't forget, and neither did Blaine's dad.

I bet Ravi's cure will work and Blaine will start to slip into his old ways or maybe someone like Peyton really does motivate him to be a better person.

Damn, Ravi- he really blew it with Peyton. Looks like his former boss wanted more than just dinner, she wanted dessert as well.

Blaine singing is always entertaining.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Ravi certainly didn't forget, and neither did Blaine's dad.

I bet Ravi's cure will work and Blaine will start to slip into his old ways or maybe someone like Peyton really does motivate him to be a better person.

Damn, Ravi- he really blew it with Peyton. Looks like his former boss wanted more than just dinner, she wanted dessert as well.

Blaine singing is always entertaining.

I knew the boss wanted some Ravi once she asked him to dinner but they never showed the dinner. Yeah, he messed up so badly. He kissed Peyton while he still had that other woman's taste on his tongue. You don't bounce back from that.

I love that they now have an in universe excuse to get Blaine singing on a regular basis. I hope we get a song an episode for the season lol

Froli

Holy hell, Liv

xnbnem196lpy.jpg

Jesus..

Razmos

I'm becoming quite attracted to Clive. Last episode he was wearing sweatpants and you could see everything and this episode I couldn't stop noticing his chest.

Between him and shirtless locker room/underwear selfies Major and the always adorable Ravi there's some nice male eye candy.

With Liv and Peyton picking up the female side this is a very attractive cast

Pretty great episode. Really enjoyed it. Liv remains so cute and attractive, she's a pleasure to watch. The murder mystery wasn't as interesting this week but the other story developments and Ravi drama made up for it. The guy had some great moments with some really good acting - loved the stand-off between him and Blaine and the Peyton love drama at the end.

It's such a good and addictive show. So happy it's back!

Grizzlyjin

Do you guys remember when Liv had a mom and a little brother lol?

giphy.gif

Lol, they sure did drop that plot as quick as possible in Season 2. It's weird if you go back and watch cause her brother being injured was the big cliffhanger for Season 1.

I actually don't mind how quickly they jettisoned the mom and brother characters, lol. Some shows keep characters around who aren't working or don't really serve a need longer than they should.

Joni

The funny thing is they wanted to do a real story with the family, they just didn't have enough time last year.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Good episode, hope the Ravi/Peyton/Blaine story doesn't drag on

Also, Ravi's old boss is hawwwtttt, so is the lady who runs Philmor Graves

Meier

The way Major looked at Liv before and after the Just Dance scene was devastating. So much love and longing in his face.. gonna be really sad when he gets amnesia which you know will happen because they have to insert drama. Worst case, if he dies, I'll be an absolute mess.

jrush64

Banned
The way Major looked at Liv before and after the Just Dance scene was devastating. So much love and longing in his face.. gonna be really sad when he gets amnesia which you know will happen because they have to insert drama. Worst case, if he dies, I'll be an absolute mess.

It was sad. This season, I see Major losing his memory and maybe he or Blaine dies.

maxcriden

Love the show but the use of the exact same
post-confession hookup surprise
twist from Veronica Mars was a little disappointing.

Reven

Just binged all episodes of this over the past few days. I have been really missing out out a great show. Also agree that almost the entire cast is ridiculously attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom