• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Milo is back, gets $12 million for new venture, recruiting 13 year old boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milo is a fucking weasel who genuinely deserves to have the shit kicked out of him. I only hope the stench of his pedo-defense follows him wherever he goes and his Nazi Youth recruitment program crumbles before it can get off the ground.

He said that Milo Inc. would be dedicated to “making the lives of journalists, professors, politicians, feminists, Black Lives Matter activists, and other professional victims a living hell.”

Says the professional victim

Luckey Palmer had to do something after Facebook.

Yup, exactly what I thought.

The worst part is that he's actually right and that white early teenage boys seem to be super susceptible, to alt right, GG, anti-pc rhetoric. I honestly fear for that generation.

Mask

Someone should really investigate Milo, because honestly, that language he's using is fucked up and legit disturbing when referring to 13 year olds. Dude already said messed up shit, so he's suspect as hell.

The Kree

Banned
Oh, for fuck's sake.

People who worship free speech are the best argument against free speech. "I'm going to be a complete and total asshole to all the decent people out there because it's fun and it's not illegal."

Such a shame that the law is so inept. I suppose that leaves it to the people to deal with.

Fuchsdh

On one hand it's entirely possible he's got people willing to pony up cash for a trolling operation, but since he has nothing to lose by making shit up I'm going to call bullshit until he can prove it. We have no verification on the $12 million figure except Milo.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
His Facebook page is teasing a "Cinco de Milo" announcement. I wonder if this is it or if it's something else.

lLlR12m.png

A big money coward paying a clown to dance in front of cameras and say bad things about minority groups.

The anonymity is to protect the invested parties from conservative blowback, btw, when Milo inevitably crosses a line he shouldn't have crossed. They're learning quickly.

jstripes

Banned
Yup, exactly what I thought.

The worst part is that he's actually right and that white early teenage boys seem to be super susceptible, to alt right, GG, anti-pc rhetoric. I honestly fear for that generation.

If all the people who were scared of Howard Stern in the '90s could see what 2017 is like they'd be speechless.

So... He's been given millions of dollars and tasked with creating a youth program designed to distill hatred, dishonesty, bigotry, and oppression?

So what can we do to make sure this is a colossal failure? Sit back and watch?

That's the $10,000 question. For some people, debate it all away, but it's clearly not working very well here.

Though, to be honest, I think this is just his last grasp at relevancy. The 12 million may be total bullshit, and no one is going to publicly sponsor him anymore. That, a lack of a solid platform will hold him back. It's a terrifying idea he's proposing, but he's always been a terrifying person, really, despite so many people willing to jump to his defense to spew his garbage, but this really just seems like a way for him to cling to the spotlight by trying to be even more edgier. We'll see what happens, but I'm expecting for this to either never really launch or be a big failure once it does.

He said that Milo Inc. would be dedicated to ”making the lives of journalists, professors, politicians, feminists, Black Lives Matter activists, and other professional victims a living hell."

What a sad, pathetic little man and what a sad little perpetual victim card he's got holding up. It infuriates me to no end to realise that he's not a fucking idiot; the Pied Piper may wear the face of a troll and blurt out the sewage of one, but his ability to be influential to impressionable young people by reaching out to them using ubiquitous online social channels is nothing short of terrifying for what will lie ahead if he and his ilk are left to their own devices. And let's not forget, this is a transparent desire to instigate hate speech on targets, consequences be damned.

Since Milo is cool with outing the privacy of transgender individuals will this mean it's fair game for people to out his private investors?

So... He's been given millions of dollars and tasked with creating a youth program designed to distill hatred, dishonesty, bigotry, and oppression?

When you think about it...it's really the most white privilege shit ever. Cause NO ONE is going to give millions to say a minority who advocates eugenics to exterminate white people and pass laws to put them in camps and the like.

Milo though? Oh well he's just giving his opinion, if you don't agree with it invite him on your show watched by millions and millions and have a civil debate about it.

“The thing about me is that I have access to a talent pipeline that no one else even knows about. All the funniest, smartest, most interesting young YouTubers and all the rest of them who hate feminism, who hate political correctness. This generation that’s coming up, it’s about 13, 14, 15, now have very different politics than most other generations. They love us. They love me, and I’m going to be actively hunting around for the next Milo.”

The scary thing is that this can and will work depending on which YTers join with him. Makes my stomach crawl.

ICO_SotC

I just keep going back to the fact that people like Milo, or any gay conservative, are attacking the same political forces that worked for decades to allow people like them to be "out".

Not even ten years ago, being unapologeticlly "out" was considered an "in your face" political move, and instantly put you on "the left" and got you labeled things like "militant" or "avowed" homosexual, and now that they can't get away with it anymore, the right is trying to pretend that stuff never happened (also, remember the ex-gays?), and now have their own cast of out gay super villains. It's gross.

The scary thing is that this can and will work depending on which YTers join with him. Makes my stomach crawl.

Can't wait for the JonTron x Milo show where they talk about how liberals treated them unfairly.

I just keep going back to the fact that people like Milo, or any gay conservative, are attacking the same political forces that worked for decades to allow people like them to be "out".

Not even ten years ago, being unapologeticlly "out" was considered an "in your face" political move, and instantly put you on "the left" and got you labeled things like "militant" or "avowed" homosexual, and now that they can't get away with it anymore, the right is trying to pretend that stuff never happened (also, remember the ex-gays?), and now have their own cast of out gay super villains. It's gross.

He's supposedly talked about this before. He spews shit like the whole "edginess" of "choosing to be gay" is gone now that gays are "coodled" by society.

Jenov

That's gross. He's basically admiting to wanting to corrupt children through Youtube. He could do it too, if Google/Youtube doesn't crack down on it. There are TONS of kids on Youtube now, it's ridiculous how popular it is and how popular these youtube stars are becoming. My niece talks about random Youtube people over real life celebs or shows, and her whole class does the same.

KarmaCow

Breitbart dropped him pretty hard

Well it is an anonymous investor and they only dropped him after it looked bad to be supporting a child abuser. If they were overjoyed with all heinous shit he said and did before that, it's not a leap to think they would continue supporting him from the shadows.

Well it is an anonymous investor and they only dropped him after it looked bad to be supporting a child abuser. If they were overjoyed with all heinous shit he said and did before that, it's not a leap to think they would continue supporting him from the shadows.

I guess it's possible, but honestly, if they didn't care enough to abandon him completely, they probably would've just kept him on

PixlNinja

Banned
This is what happens when you try to silence someone you don't agree with instead of letting them spew their bullshit and letting the cards fall where they may.

The Right is the counter culture right now. Its crazy as fuck we got to this point, but here we are.

Tain

This is what happens when you try to silence someone you don't agree with instead of letting them spew their bullshit and letting the cards fall where they may.

The Right is the counter culture right now. Its crazy as fuck we got to this point, but here we are.

You're saying this is because Milo didn't have enough of an audience? For real?

So, it's okay that he read off the names of people for his supporters to harass? Let's see if you're up to the challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom