• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alabama Republican nominee for US Senate, Roy Moore is a pedophile

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASAP

So now we have testimony from two other woman that state Moore sexually assaulted them as underage girls.

He groped a girls butt, presumably she was under12 years old and her. I’m was a client of his.

This is really bad, something horrendous is going to come out and all the pedophile defense force will have nowhere else to run.

So now we have testimony from two other woman that state Moore sexually assaulted them as underage girls.

He groped a girls butt, presumably she was under12 years old and her. I’m was a client of his.

This is really bad, something horrendous is going to come out and all the pedophile defense force will have nowhere else to run.

In the article I read she was 28, if its the same allegation you are referring to (Tina Johnson)

Kimawolf

This is just ridiculous now. This guy is guilty as shit, he has been caught lying and too many folks corroborate the stories. IF the GOP do not drop this guy it will end them with every other state not "Alabama". It's why they are working overtime to drop him.

ASAP

In the article I read she was 28, if its the same allegation you are referring to (Tina Johnson)

Yes, you’re totally right, that’s my bad.

She was 28 at the time, with her mother, whom she was assigning her child’s custody to.

I got mixed up with all the articles. apparently 3 more woman just come out after his lawyers press conference.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Why was the Al Franken thread locked but this one isn't?

Interesting.

It's actually not that interesting.

The thread title wasn't true, as the second allegation wasn't sexual and unfortunately, the source was very questionable in the first place.

The thread was also created by someone who was questioning the victim in this thread.

title was a blatant falsehood

If you want to go down that road, the title for this thread is also a blatant falsehood, yet remains open. This thread title states as fact Roy Moore is a paedophile, when in actual fact it is allegations that have yet to be proven.

The thread title of the other thread, while erroneous in stating it was multiple women sexually assaulted, was more true in the sense that Franken has actually conceded that at least one allegation is true.

ZeoVGM

Banned
If you want to go down that road, the title for this thread is also a blatant falsehood, yet remains open. This thread title states as fact Roy Moore is a paedophile, when in actual fact it is allegations that have yet to be proven.

The thread title of the other thread, while erroneous in stating it was multiple women sexually assaulted, was more true in the sense that Franken has actually conceded that at least one allegation is true.

Oh my god.

Des0lar

will learn eventually
Lol. Personal attacks because I speak the truth. Are you going to apologize to me when it's proven?
Go on record right now saying Moore was actually the D.A. in 1977 and his assistant didn't initial his signatures "D.A.". Go on record saying Moore was not the judge on her divorce case.
This should be good lol.

Yep. Get used to hearing the truth.

Ladies and Gentlemen, from the same guy, who just posted this:

A sitting US Senator has just admitted to sexually harassing at least one woman.
I can't say anyone should be surprised. It's Al Friggin' Franken after all.

He needs to resign immediately. Your thoughts on this disgusting revelation, please.

The bias is so blatant, it's disgusting.

Oh my god.

And people wonder why there are no posts on this forum anymore

DorkyMohr

Banned

I calls em hows I sees em. Dude's a kid fucker.

I calls em hows I sees em. Dude's a kid fucker.

Yeah fair enough.. Was just highlighting if we are going into semantics of thread title being the reason the last thread was locked, this one would have to be too, or at least amended.

Though I feel the Franken thread was locked due to the mods not wanting another shit flinging mess which is also fair enough.

Dude Abides

Banned
Franken should resign. So should Trump. Moore should go to prison for the rest of his life. None of that will happen.

the 2nd one constituted harassment but wasnt sexual

Also the second woman is a partisan hack and known liar.

You should learn what falsehood means.

Franken should resign. So should Trump. Moore should go to prison for the rest of his life. None of that will happen.

I’m well aware of what the term falsehood means. I’m using the terminology the poster I was replying used.

golfham

Interesting. You should learn what a false equivalency is, because you’ve (inadvertently) demonstrated it in your post.

AntoneM

Why was the Al Franken thread locked but this one isn't?

Interesting.

Why indeed, why indeed. It's almost like one was accused of SEXUAL assault of ONE adult woman, and the other was accused of sexual assault of a 14 YEAR OLD KID.

But that can't be why, must be a conspiracy.

Dude Abides

Banned
You should also learn what a “non sequitor” is, because you’ve (inadvertently) demonstrated it in your post.

What an unfortunate time for you.

If you’re going to use Latin phrases you don’t understand, you should at least take the time to spell them correctly. It’s one thing to use a concept that’s clearly beyond your ken, it’s even worse to not even bother to spend 5 seconds to make sure you can spell it. It really undermines your effort to appear smart on the internet.

Sad!

Not having a go at you or anything, but what does that mean?
It means he knew his posting style would've gotten him banned before this site lost its moderators. Now, it seems, anything but the most blatant of racism goes. See the political leanings thread where one poster suggested that oppression of minorities doesn't exist in America because there are at least 2 wealthy black people.

Posts scoffing at the premise of a thread offering no attempt at discussion ("oh wait THIS is a real topic?" "It's CURRENT YEAR and EVERYTHING is sexism" "wrong forum" "who gives a shit") were met with bans because that shit poisons discussion, but not anymore.

Ugh
but its ok to give it to a pedophile?

I really wish people would make the effort to use the correct terms. If all he is, is being pedophile, there's no problem in giving him whatever position. If, however, he is a sex criminal guilty of crimes, then he shouldn't be given anything.

Pedophile = innocent person with unfortunate attraction
Sex criminal (with pedophilic context) = bad person that deserves punishment and being shunned by society

I really wish people would make the effort to use the correct terms. If all he is, is being pedophile, there's no problem in giving him whatever position. If, however, he is a sex criminal guilty of crimes, then he shouldn't be given anything.

Sex criminal (with pedophilic context) = bad person that deserves punishment and being shunned by society

Uhm, he is accused of sex crimes against minors... Not just one. I believe there are eight women now.

do people here even read the fucking topics they're in?

So it’s been a few weeks now, have there been any developments in regards to evidence for or against Moore? Charges laid ect?

Last I heard his lawyers were calling for the year book to be released to an independent examiner for verification

ZeoVGM

Banned

Are you fucking serious?

If all he is, is being pedophile, there's no problem in giving him whatever position.

Are you fucking serious?

rokkerkory

Hi russian troll!

BibiMaghoo

Amirox?

David___

Banned
Are you fucking serious?

Are you fucking serious?

J7fzrdc.gif

The fact I can use this unironically is sad

Matter

Banned
If he still runs and loses to a Democrat, that Dem won't be in the seat for longer than a term. Republicans will absolutely flood money back into Alabama and firmly assert it as their territory. Dems have made small gains every year. If Dems want to eventually permanently hold the state, they need to very slowly take it over. Doing it overnight like this would just startle the Republican bear and cause them to reassert their dominance in the state for an extra 10+ years.

aaronsan

Banned

So because Franken has the decency to apologize and admit what he did, his is the more serious case now?

Roy Moore IS a pedophile. He sought girls at the bare minimum of legality. Every so often, you're going to miss, especially if you don't care to ask.

And seriously, we're splitting these hairs? More true but still erroneous? WTF

aaronsan

Banned
So it’s been a few weeks now, have there been any developments in regards to evidence for or against Moore? Charges laid ect?

Last I heard his lawyers were calling for the year book to be released to an independent examiner for verification

No just a bunch of lying women who vote Republican. Believe what you want to believe.

I'd never vote for someone that MANY women accused of being a pedophile or creeping on teenagers 18 years their junior. But you know, that's because I'm not a scumbag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom