• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you have for breakfast every day?

Magnus

I find this an interesting meal to discuss, because it's usually the one people can't (or won't) invest as much time in. You're waking up for work, you're racing against the clock more than most other meals, you're tired/groggy, etc.

Most weekdays, I'm stilll a man-child chowing down on a bowl of cereal (Corn Flakes - way lower in sugar than you'd think, well below other cereals) with soy milk, topped with a bit of granola and some banana.

Weekends, I'll indulge and do eggs and toast with ham/sausage, and probably a meal out with family or friends, like a heartier brunch.

Is this all....healthy? I get criticized by some folks for the Corn Flakes who then tell me they typically skip breakfast. That has to be worse for you overall, no?

soaked oats and a blended mix of black coffee and Vega one protein powder.

it’s not great tasting but makes me feel good, gotta lose these last twenty pounds somehow

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Toast with margarine and marmite and a hot chocolate.

I used to have a granola bar and a glass of milk for breakfast but lately I've been having two eggs over easy on top of sourdough toast with avocados.

JCHandsom

Late first post

NwqsK.jpg

Pau

Usually four Eggo mini-waffles and half a glass of orange juice. Sometimes pan de queso or pan de bono instead of the mini-waffles. Sometimes a croissant. Rarely a bagel with butter.

I make pancakes out of oats, eggs, low fat yogurt, and berries. Blend together, cook, cover in peanut butter, cinnamon, and no sugar syrup.

100g carbs, 50g protein, 30g fat

cr0w

Old Member
Black coffee and a banana, maybe some grapes. Once a week or so I'll have a six pack of those delicious Hostess cinnamon donuts.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
During the week cereal and a banana or toast with peanut butter, glass of milk and a banana.

On the weekend greek yogurt with a little maple syrup, berries and all bran buds. Sometimes scrambled eggs and toast. Or what i have during the week.

The most sugary cereal I can find. Cinnamon Toast Crunch is my favorite.

My mornings consist of sugary cereals, coffee, and cartoons. I'm 26.

Often nothing, I don't have a big appetite in the morning. Sometimes one of those little cups of greek yogurt or a couple of eggs.

Lately I've been eating a lot of bagels, though, because Panera keeps giving them to me for free and I really like bagels (and the Panera is like 1/2 mile away from my house). Seriously, in October, May, and now July, I've gotten a free daily bagel for the month. Bad for the diet though lol.

Friggz

3 eggs
2 slices of bacon
half an avocado
16 ounces of whole milk.

ive had this everyday for the last 8 months.

A tired, depressed look on my face.

Either nothing or a Toaster Strudel, or an apple crumble bagel at work on Fridays.

AntoneM

Usually some fruit (Apple, banana, pre-cut pineapple, ect.) otherwise some oatmeal or some kind of Nature Valley bar.

Low sugar yogurt, followed by granola from trader Joe s, fresh fruit on top, usually blueberries or strawberries. So damn healthy and refreshing especially in summer.

Top Bottom