• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread: "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a hard one. I think cajun posts more on gaming side so there's that. Buckethead has a callous disregard for class or taste (still love you man!) so that has to be a push on the odds.
*sigh*

I guess I'll stop being funny, then.

If that's the perception of me I'd rather be as boring as a church lady.

What's wrong with cajun aside from his avatar?
Cajun is fine within NFL-GAF but console bias =/= defending racist stuff and being obtuse about it.

*sigh*

I guess I'll stop being funny, then.

If that's the perception of me I'd rather be as boring as a church lady.

I've known some very funny church ladies.

Check out the Westboro Baptist Church, those ladies are some of the funniest people on Earth.

nxkih3.jpg.gif

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Probably should edit that to just say "class" instead of "class and taste".

No, my friend!

You have already shown me the light.
You, Wienke, are an agent of R'hllor, the Lord of the Light.

It is His will that he brought you to me.

From this day forward, I will only speak what my Lord wishes me to say.
I will only eat vegetables and only drink water, for that is what my Lord wishes me to put into my body, for it is a temple of R'hllor.
I will no longer make animated .gifs, for they make for us idols that the Lord does not wish we worship.

All praise R'hllor!

Forever and ever!

AMEN!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
No, my friend!

You have already shown me the light.
You, Wienke, are an agent of R'hllor, the Lord of the Light.

It is His will that he brought you to me.

From this day forward, I will only speak what my Lord wishes me to say.
I will only eat vegetables and only drink water, for that is what my Lord wishes me to put into my body, for it is a temple of R'hllor.
I will no longer make animated .gifs, for they make for us idols that the Lord does not wish we worship.

All praise R'hllor!

Forever and ever!

AMEN!

Got a thing for red heads huh?

....after being horribly disappointed by who they got to play Catelyn Stark and Cersei, I have no faith that Melisandre will be nearly as hot as in my mind.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I don't agree with your suggestions but I think everyone is in agreeance that Lena Headey is _______ terrible.

It's more that I'm afraid what they're going to whip up if Cersei is supposed to be one of the prettiest girls in the land.

annnnnd looks like my Cersei suggestion has a part in the show after all as Margaery Tyrell!

annnnnd looks like my fears were a little unfounded since Brienne of Tarth doesn't look nearly as bad as Nick Mangold's sister (which is what I was expecting at this point)

5'8" 374lbs ?!?!

I honestly had no idea there was women's weightlifting.

ESPN had a story on her playing offensive line for her highschool team. She was strong, but possibly the slowest offensive lineman ever. Seriously it took her like 10 steps to move 3 feet to the right.

Oh shit, just saw Vince the "Shamwow" Guy back on TV!

I thought his ass was still in the can for beating up on prostitutes (allegedly)! Although, he was pitching a glorified lint roller called the "Big Schticky" (pronounced as the "Big Sticky"), so I figure he's still being punished.

Watching the 2004 Giants/Steelers game in old Giants stadium. It was on NFLN classic games. Fun stuff! Amazing watching Eli in '04 compared to where he is today. Not to mention how focused the offense was on Shockey in the passing game and Tiki being 44% of the Giants offense. How times have changed.:)

Also amusing to see a much thinner Big Ben and the Whisenhut Steelers offense. The only thing that sucks is watching Tim Lewis' shit defense (Randel-El shitting all over the "read and react" secondary).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom