• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

helo

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
The quoted stuff you posted. I got that in a PM from someone a month ago....some online survey

Mupod

It'll be great if the cool parts of the old DRM-xbox (such as reselling digital games) came back while leaving behind that ugly always online and no preowned crap. I guess game sharing won't be returning though.

Mobius 1

what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png

Bsigg12

Fuck yes digital marketplace sounds amazing! Also the Xbox Support desk should help the phishing scams that happened with FIFA on Live last year.

Cade

Back home now. YAY. >_<

Apologies for late October no-show for PS4. I heard it was that, but Sony is not my strong suit. It happens. Call 1800buttocks for a refund of your money. Smile.

Seriously, I am sorry though.

Xbox November 8th: Haha, no. Saw Kotaku article, then retraction. That's okay, I could've told them November 8th was pipedream. I know Microsoft better than SCEA[?], haha.

Xbox One customer service representatives are being called in after? November 15th, they are contracted reps not actually working for MS. Hardly any actually work for MS.
New CS software implemented for November 15th with support taxonomy for Xbox One called "Assisted Support Desktop".
Anti-phishing stuff to make it hard for Nigerian, Ukrainian, Russian princes to call about account info that's not theirs but if customer doesn't have e-mail or a phone number associated with their account, Xbox One CS reps can tell them to eff off.

I wish I had ? to some Sony CS reps 3 weeks ago. Oh well.

Do you want to sell your digital games? Haha, "I only report bad news for Xbox One."!

For the following questions please assume that Microsoft Xbox One will offer a digital marketplace where you can purchase and sell digital video games.

New digital marketplace where you can purchase and sell digital video games:
-This will be available through the systems’ premium subscription service (such as Xbox Live Gold/Playstation Plus)
-You will have the ability to purchase and sell pre-owned digital video games.
-You will have the ability to sell back/trade in your versions of digital games you have purchased.
-You will have the ability to buy pre-owned digital versions of games through the online marketplace.
-You will have a variety of prices and features available to purchase for pre-owned digital versions of games.
-All transactions will take place via digital downloads/transfers within your next generation gaming system’s digital store.
-New full game digital downloads will still be available, as will physical (disc) versions sold at retail stores/websites.
-Pre-owned disc versions of games will be able to be played on the next generation gaming system for free.
-There will be a marketplace service fee charged to the seller when they sell a digital version of a game.

Last thing, final word on the matter: Get mad if you want, call me to question if you like. No sweat off my nose. My job is safe and your tender tear buckets make flowers grow.

9 years on forums, been here before Reddit made folks show up and I'll turn the lights off when they leave. Why? Simple.
I don't get paid to post.
Bye!

Quick and dirty.

so...
  • apologies for being wrong about ps4 launch, he doesnt know sony as well as msft.
  • lots of customer service stuff points to xbone launching on nov 15th. (reps being called in, software being rolled out) there is some anti-phishing stuff.
  • there is a marketplace for digital games on xbox.
  • trash talking reddit and other haters

interesting stuff.

Amir0x

Banned
back home noaw. YAY. >_<

Apoglizes for late Oct nosho for pes4 . iheard itwa that, but sonuy is not my str0nog suit. It hapens. Cal 1800BUTOCXS for arefnud of yoru monez. (;

seruslay i am sory tho.

xboNOVE BMER 8TH HOOHAA no
saw ktosku atrticle. then retarctshun. thats ok icouldhav etold them nov 8 was piedrivedream. I know MS beter tha SC3Aa aha

*xbone cs treps are bilncg alled in afor nov 15ht
*thes are coantrcftract reps not wactualy wrok for MS. hard lyany of them cdoo.
*new cs softawf impletned for nov 15 w surpo t taxonomy for xbone
*caled "Assisted Support Desktop"
*antiphish stuf in to make hard for niigerian uktranisn rusian pinces to cal bout acoutn info that no t theirkrirs but if culstoner donestn haven email or ahpnone nubmr asocate with acount, xbone reps wil have pwoetr to tell calller to eff off
*...I wish i had zes to some sony cs reps 3 weks ago. oh wel

Do yut wnt to sel yor dgiital games? OHO I ONLAY REOPRT BAD NEWS FOR XBONE!

last thign, final workd on the mater.::
Get mad if yo want, cal me in to questoni if you like .nosweta off mynose. my jbo is safe and yoru tender tearbucklets bmaek flowers grow
b

9 year sin.onf rorusm. ben here befo4 redit madf oloks show nup and I'l turn the lignhts of when they leave.

wy?

Smpile.

I d0nt getp aid 2 post.

byeeee

TRANSLATION:

Back home now. Yay! >_<

Apologies for the late October no show for the PS4. I heard it was that date, but Sony is not my strong suite. It happens. Call 1-800-BUT-OCXS for a refund of your money. ;)

Seriously I am sorry though.

Xbox November 8th hahaha... no.
Saw Kotaku article and then their retraction. That's ok I could have told them November 8 was a pipe dream. I know Microsoft better than SCEA.

* Xbox One contact reps are being called in for November 15th.
* These are contact reps not actually working for MS. Hardly any of them do.
* New CS software implemented for November 15th w/ support for taxonomy for Xbox One.
* Called "Assisted Support Desktop."
* Anti-Phishing stuff in to make it hard for Nigerian Ukranian Russian princes to call about account info that not theirs but if customer doesn't have e-mail or a phone number associated with account, Xbox One reps will have tghe power to tell the call to fuck off.
* I wish I had some talked to some Sony CS reps 3 weeks ago. Oh well!

Do you want to sell your digital games? OH NO I ONLY REPORT BAD NEWS FOR XBONE!

For the following questions please assume that Microsoft Xbox One will offer a digital marketplace where you can purchase and sell digital video games.

New digital marketplace where you can purchase and sell digital video games:
-This will be available through the systems&#8217; premium subscription service (such as Xbox Live Gold/Playstation Plus)
-You will have the ability to purchase and sell pre-owned digital video games.
-You will have the ability to sell back/trade in your versions of digital games you have purchased.
-You will have the ability to buy pre-owned digital versions of games through the online marketplace.
-You will have a variety of prices and features available to purchase for pre-owned digital versions of games.
-All transactions will take place via digital downloads/transfers within your next generation gaming system&#8217;s digital store.
-New full game digital downloads will still be available, as will physical (disc) versions sold at retail stores/websites.
-Pre-owned disc versions of games will be able to be played on the next generation gaming system for free.
-There will be a marketplace service fee charged to the seller when they sell a digital version of a game.

Last thing, final word on the matter:
Get mad if you want, call me into question if you like. No sweat off my nose. My job is safe and your tender tear buckets make flowers grow.

9 years on these forums. Been here before. Reddit mad because they're shown up and I'll turn the lights off when they leave.

Why?

Simple.

I don't get paid to post.

Man, that last paragraph with the "9 years and reddit" comment really confused me, I fucked that up hard. I thought I was fluid in Cboat-nese.

*antiphish stuf in to make hard for niigerian uktranisn rusian pinces to cal bout acoutn info that no t theirkrirs but if culstoner donestn haven email or ahpnone nubmr asocate with acount, xbone reps wil have pwoetr to tell calller to eff off

I lol'ed

Top Bottom