• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brother has sex with sister in lift, pays her £20

Status
Not open for further replies.

bengraven

I want a gif of that guy waking up and rolling over in bed, only to find the girl and start screaming, then turns over and there's the brother, too.

Opiate

dude said:
Well, so by this reasoning, we should ban intercourse by all people with retardations, blind people, midgets etc. And when we'll be able to isolate the genes that cause deformities we should ban any people found to carry those genes from having sex.

Do we also assume there is a complete lack of borth control so all intercourse result in conception?

Sorry, save the public sex part (which I still want to know if is punishable by jail) it's victimless crime.

This discussion has moved on considerably since this, but I wanted to respond here because I don't think this point has been made.

Choice plays a significant role in these moral quandaries. For example, is killing a person wrong? Not necessarily. If they happen to be rushing at me with a knife screaming that they'll kill me, I am within my right to kill them, instead. This is because the other options are so terrible (i.e. I "choose" to let myself be killed) that I am allowed to kill the other person. We call this self defense. However, if I simply choose to kill that person because I think they have an ugly face, then that's condemned by virtually everyone. I have other rational choices; I could close my eyes, run away, or simply not look at the person, among many other possible choices. Killing him constitutes murder, not self defense.

Now, let's consider sex. A brother and sister have literally billions of other options available to them for a reproductive coupling. Some of them will of course be more available and palatable than others, but the options exist and they are myriad.

By contrast, let's use one of your examples, a dwarf. If I'm a dwarf, I actually have no choice. No matter who I couple with, my offspring faces possible genetic "inferiority." A dwarf's only "choice," then, would be to have no children at all with anyone, and we consider that about as palatable and equitable an option as never letting you defend yourself under any circumstances.

To emphasize and summarize: it comes down to choice. An incestuous couple has almost enumerable choices which prevent genetic inferiority; a dwarf has virtually none. We are far more lenient on people who are left no reasonable option than those who could have made a better choice but chose not to.

Toppot

Read this post people ^^^

bengraven said:
I want a gif of that guy waking up and rolling over in bed, only to find the girl and start screaming, then turns over and there's the brother, too.

A very quick and dirty one of the girl
U6gd1.gif

I couldn't be bothered to do the other one, her face is enough, and I've spent more time looking at it than anybody should =[

If anybody else want's to make the gifs be my guest

bengraven

Toppot said:
Read this post people ^^^

U6gd1.gif

I couldn't be bothered to do the other one, her face is enough, and I've spent more time looking at it than anybody should =[

haha, you rock. *bow*

BobsRevenge

I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.
Toppot said:
[IM G]http://i.imgur.com/U6gd1.gif[/IMG]

:lol

That's amazing, even for a rough attempt. Props man, props.

edit: I personally think incest should be legal. I don't think it's the state's business, really. If you want to fuck your sister, that's your own shit to deal with. I don't really care. Though the idea of it is definitely repulsive.

dojokun

Banned
A lot of people really need to get off their high horses. If you expect anyone to believe you've never sniffed your sister's panties and purposely let her catch you, you're just kidding yourself.

MechaX

dojokun said:
A lot of people really need to get off their high horses. If you expect anyone to believe you've never sniffed your sister's panties and purposely let her catch you, you're just kidding yourself.

The OT just doesn't disappoint, joking or not.

dojokun said:
what about mom's panties?

dojokun said:

Or in your childhood your sister throws you to the ground and sits on you, letting the warm, sweaty, salty and hairy pussy lips touch your mouth and nose. Hurts more than you know.

Otrebor Nightmarecoat said:
Or in your childhood your sister throws you to the ground and sits on you, letting the warm, sweaty, salty and hairy pussy lips touch your mouth and nose. Hurts more than you know.
s20vK.gif

coldvein

Banned

yeah baby!

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
HAHA.. the pictures! You could not have trolled google images for better images to fit this story. Absolutely fantastic. A+. Would read again.

Nix

Banned
Oh man, I'm reading this and laughing, but I'm also slightly disturbed because I know that in some places, this isn't a joke.

Blair

Banned

WB5MZ.gif

Risible

Oh come on. How is this guy still here? Seriously.

Meatfist

Ortrebor Nightmarecoat said:
GlHGE.gif

rdrr gnr

Glorious.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul

120443571.TKvywDCe.wtf.gif

sarcastor

Opiate said:
Now, let's consider sex. A brother and sister have literally billions of other options available to them for a reproductive coupling. Some of them will of course be more available and palatable than others, but the options exist and they are myriad.

but they are not having kids. they're just doing dirty, nasty brother on sister sex. why is it that every argument against incest is based on the belief that they're having babies?

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.

MacGasping.gif

Pandaman said:
ever notice that the people with incest fetishes tend to be single childs?

I'm a single child and the thought has never crossed my mind.

I have always wanted a younger brother/sister though, someone to take under my wing. Someone to who I could impart all my worldly knowledge.

Sucks to be an only child, especially when you're surrounded by friends who all have older/younger brothers and sisters. :(

mrfolego

Banned
bengraven said:
This page and me:

pauly2.gif
Please share with me the context of that moment in that silly reality tv show I never seen!

edit: this was supposed to be a pm, excuse my drunken derailment

ShinNL

Opiate said:
This discussion has moved on considerably since this, but I wanted to respond here because I don't think this point has been made.

Choice plays a significant role in these moral quandaries. For example, is killing a person wrong? Not necessarily. If they happen to be rushing at me with a knife screaming that they'll kill me, I am within my right to kill them, instead. This is because the other options are so terrible (i.e. I "choose" to let myself be killed) that I am allowed to kill the other person. We call this self defense. However, if I simply choose to kill that person because I think they have an ugly face, then that's condemned by virtually everyone. I have other rational choices; I could close my eyes, run away, or simply not look at the person, among many other possible choices. Killing him constitutes murder, not self defense.

By contrast, let's use one of your examples, a dwarf. If I'm a dwarf, I actually have no choice. No matter who I couple with, my offspring faces possible genetic "inferiority." A dwarf's only "choice," then, would be to have no children at all with anyone, and we consider that about as palatable and equitable an option as never letting you defend yourself under any circumstances.

To emphasize and summarize: it comes down to choice. An incestuous couple has almost enumerable choices which prevent genetic inferiority; a dwarf has virtually none. We are far more lenient on people who are left no reasonable option than those who could have made a better choice but chose not to.
*clap.gif*

Kyoufu

Opiate said:

What if nobody else in the world wanted to have sex with these chavs? Do they have a choice then? I think not!!

bengraven

The_Technomancer said:
I do feel kind of bad for the girl. She literally looks like a fish.

Oh shit you're on to something ----

rpcgq.jpg

mrfolego said:
Please share with me the context of that moment in that silly reality tv show I never seen!

edit: this was supposed to be a pm, excuse my drunken derailment

I don't know, I just saw the gif somewhere and had to share it. ha

Sennorin

Banned
Just to the defense here: I don´t see how anyone could forbid a brother and sister to have sex other than being prude and thus trying to project his/her own morals onto other person, which doesn´t matter a tiny bit.

The whole sub-debate about there being higher risks for having genetically damaged offspring is a non-debate in my opinion, since not only do we have a whole range of contraception methods, we also have abortion. Meaning: I´m against a brother and sister getting each other pregnant, *but* under the notion of forbidding that, the simple act of sex should be legal and only up to the morals of the involved individuals.

Jarmel

Banned
Jocchan said:

Fucking beautiful.

Really disappointed he's been banned. Makes me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom