• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

SmartWaffles
(11-04-2017, 08:14 AM)

Originally Posted by Nori Chan

Anybody know the armor pieces for trials this week?

Gloves and helmet. 7 win weapon choices are hand cannon, SMG and Shotgun.
Robot Carnival
(11-04-2017, 09:12 AM)
lol I was playing D2 on the PSVR headset just now since I'm curious to see how different of an experience it would be, and I'm actually surprised that it works pretty well.
WHOAguitarninja
(11-04-2017, 02:06 PM)
Is there an active PC clan for this? My PS4 clan is pretty much dead on PC.

And a discord invite would be great. WHOAguitarninja#2620
GlitchF5
(11-04-2017, 04:20 PM)

Originally Posted by Euphor!a

Just got banned for absolutely no reason which obviously they couldn't bother to explain, such bullshit.

PC, or PS4?

Just curious, and would like more details. Like what were you doing before you got banned? Playing a PvP Match?
Euphor!a
Banned
(11-04-2017, 06:07 PM)

Originally Posted by GlitchF5

PC, or PS4?

Just curious, and would like more details. Like what were you doing before you got banned? Playing a PvP Match?

On PC. And as far as I am aware I didn't do anything before I got banned, I logged in earlier in the day, don't think I even did anything more than sit in the hub area. The night before I raided with my clan only to log-in last night when we were supposed to finish to find I was banned, no reason given, not that there would be one to give.
Robot Carnival
(11-08-2017, 03:04 AM)
farming for fraction tokens and got a few ok guns so far, but I'm still trying to get the one scout rifle I want, even thou it's not the best, it does look cool thou.
Robot Carnival
(11-22-2017, 07:23 PM)
man... it's really dead now huh?
Modu5
(11-24-2017, 01:41 AM)

Originally Posted by Euphor!a

On PC. And as far as I am aware I didn't do anything before I got banned, I logged in earlier in the day, don't think I even did anything more than sit in the hub area. The night before I raided with my clan only to log-in last night when we were supposed to finish to find I was banned, no reason given, not that there would be one to give.

I'd try getting a refund with blizzard support. It's disappointing they would even tell you why you got banned. did you have any overlays or cheat engine running in the back?
ZBR
(12-03-2017, 07:53 AM)
I was wondering if anyone on PC would like to join my buddy and I in attempting the nightfall tonight? Please PM me you would like to help us out!

Bests,
ZBR
Stratn
(12-10-2017, 03:32 AM)
Anyone up for trials? I have 3 and looking for one more hit me up on psn = stratn99

Must have a lens! Hahaha brings back the ghorn days
czk51
(Yesterday, 02:41 AM)
Update from Bungie addressing CoO locking out Vanilla players: https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/46537

Temporary Prometheus Lens fix:

As ‘Laser Tag’ weekend comes to a close, we’re making good on our promise to address the fact that Prometheus Lens is way too powerful. Sure it’s fun, but it breaks the Crucible for anyone who wants to use a different weapon.
Given the short window we had to make an emergency fix, it will be adjusted to be way too weak. In January, this new Exotic will receive a proper, play-tested design pass.

Matticers
(Yesterday, 06:20 PM)
Nevermind, I misread the Prometheus update.