• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

czk51
(11-21-2017, 10:52 PM)
Played a while back on PS4, done the VOR quest among a few others, seems that I should be able to access Cetus and start PoE but for whatever reason, it's still locked. Does anyone have a definite prerequisite list of tasks? Just seems to be broken. I've even deleted and reinstalled.
frizby
(11-22-2017, 03:52 AM)

Originally Posted by czk51

Played a while back on PS4, done the VOR quest among a few others, seems that I should be able to access Cetus and start PoE but for whatever reason, it's still locked. Does anyone have a definite prerequisite list of tasks? Just seems to be broken. I've even deleted and reinstalled.

Have you maybe not done the node next to Cetus?
czk51
(11-22-2017, 03:56 AM)

Originally Posted by frizby

Have you maybe not done the node next to Cetus?

I can access the nodes next to Cetus (not at my ps4 at the moment) - they are white, not green.
frizby
(11-22-2017, 07:28 AM)

Originally Posted by czk51

I can access the nodes next to Cetus (not at my ps4 at the moment) - they are white, not green.

Give this a quick read...might help.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/co...on_my_account/

Basically, ask for an invite to Cetus...either in your clan or in the recruiting tab of chat. Then do the first bounty. Worked for at least one person with similar circumstances.
czk51
(11-22-2017, 08:02 PM)

Give this a quick read...might help.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/co...on_my_account/

Basically, ask for an invite to Cetus...either in your clan or in the recruiting tab of chat. Then do the first bounty. Worked for at least one person with similar circumstances.

Thanks, I'll give that a go.
frizby
(11-23-2017, 03:33 AM)
PSA (caps for emphasis):

GET THE PS4 COLOR PALETTE IN THE MARKET IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT. 1 credit.

This one, St Patricks Day and Halloween are the only color palettes you'll ever need, and it's the only palette other than Smoke with true black. Do it.
frizby
(11-23-2017, 04:18 AM)

Originally Posted by Cracklox

This is how I look when I see your offline days. ;)

Edit...logged in I see! I have 4 people waiting for a spot. You on a break, or no?

Edit, edit: Went ahead and cleared you to get one of these guys in...added you to waiting list...or I'll get you back sooner if you're planning some active time. Cheers!
Cracklox
(11-28-2017, 07:02 AM)

This is how I look when I see your offline days. ;)

Edit...logged in I see! I have 4 people waiting for a spot. You on a break, or no?

Edit, edit: Went ahead and cleared you to get one of these guys in...added you to waiting list...or I'll get you back sooner if you're planning some active time. Cheers!

Oops. Looks like I was an edit or two late.

Was hoping to retain my spot, but if you've got others waiting then it's cool. I'm still trying to gather the will to jump back on tbh. Hearing lots of mixed things about Plains, which probably doesn't help.

But I'll def get back on at some point. I'll prob just shoot you a psn when I'm ready to go too
frizby
(11-28-2017, 07:08 AM)

Originally Posted by Cracklox

Oops. Looks like I was an edit or two late.

Was hoping to retain my spot, but if you've got others waiting then it's cool. I'm still trying to gather the will to jump back on tbh. Hearing lots of mixed things about Plains, which probably doesn't help.

But I'll def get back on at some point. I'll prob just shoot you a psn when I'm ready to go too

Dojo key is super cheap to make, so hopefully not too big a deal. There's a ton of interest in the game right now, and space is pretty tight, but I expect that to fade.

I already have you on the waiting list, so it's entirely possible you'll have an invite waiting for you by the time you decide to play a bit. PSN or here is fine. This thread has basically turned into a PM between the two of us anyway!

PoE is pretty good...but has a few issues too. Edit: Eidelon boss is the best boss they’ve done by a mile.
Used-ID
(11-29-2017, 07:27 PM)
Dear rank 8 mastery test:

I hate you.

-Rakis
frizby
(12-02-2017, 01:51 AM)

Originally Posted by Used-ID

Dear rank 8 mastery test:

I hate you.

-Rakis

You probably know but just in case, you can practice mastery tests in the Cephalon Simaris room at any relay.

@lox, I'm keeping you near the top of the waiting list. Just waiting to hear that you're back in the game. There is an event this week fwiw. Just a few mods, but they're pretty quick to grab, and there are two old event weapons available as well. Either our clan or Dreamgazer's can get you what you need to complete it. I asked him to send you an invite, just in case you decide to do the event.
Cracklox
(12-02-2017, 04:40 AM)

You probably know but just in case, you can practice mastery tests in the Cephalon Simaris room at any relay.

@lox, I'm keeping you near the top of the waiting list. Just waiting to hear that you're back in the game. There is an event this week fwiw. Just a few mods, but they're pretty quick to grab, and there are two old event weapons available as well. Either our clan or Dreamgazer's can get you what you need to complete it. I asked him to send you an invite, just in case you decide to do the event.

Ya. Someone invite me to something.

Let's do this
Used-ID
(12-02-2017, 08:06 AM)
I just wish I could keep taking the damn rank 8 test in the relay without having to go through 4 loading screens + running back through the relay each time I fail. Which is often.

The wife is heading out of state this week so I'll probably devote all my "free" time to the game until she comes back.
frizby
(12-13-2017, 07:51 AM)

Originally Posted by Used-ID

I just wish I could keep taking the damn rank 8 test in the relay without having to go through 4 loading screens + running back through the relay each time I fail. Which is often.

The wife is heading out of state this week so I'll probably devote all my "free" time to the game until she comes back.

Congrats by the way. Glad you got bullet jumping sorted.