• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

I didn't make the thread title

tumblr_lt8c27WSO21qgb6fmo1_400.gif

:(

You pick your Championship team yet??? We waiting on you!!!!!
<3

I will get lots of use out of this amazing gif. Oh and that kit might be the best one I own. So good.

That kit is indeed awesome.

I actually missed capturing that clip when watching live but thought it would make a nice gif, completely forgot what time it happened as well, so I downloaded the full match and skipped through it to find it.
lol The things I do for Footie-GAF ;)

Mother of Zeus, are we already on thread 7 for this season? There's no way we won't get up to thread 10 before the end of the season at this pace.

Rikkun

elseanio, could you add a link to the NeoGAF Npower Championship in the |OT|?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=464980

Also, to all participants, the first two fixtures are up! Read the OP!

EDIT:

The 'What Will Happen' section needs to be updated.

Will Juventus finally win his 28th
30th
scudetto?
Will Inter be able to play Champions League next year?

These seem to be the most interesting things, Serie A wise.

PS: oh and when should the GAF Championship end? Would be cool to have an European-Gaf tournament

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
30th
scudetto?

PS: oh and when should the GAF Championship end? Would be cool to have an European-Gaf tournament

-Are we ever going to get a penalty?
-Will Borriellol outscore Amauri?
-Will Krasic watch most of our games on the bench or in the stands?
-Will Elia get 1000/1000 in CoD?

30th
scudetto?

I bet in a month we will be done, assuming it doesn't fizzle. I'm definitely open to a Euro Tournament, the biggest problem is getting 16, and there are a few squads that aren't in FIFA 12 that are in the Euros, but we can replace them with Turkey and Belgium, etc.

Salazar

Also, will Eden Hazard brutally troll the summer transfer window and eventually stay put like a little bitch ?

Tiwpl.gif
pvh7t.gif
T9scz.gif

Clearly, yes.

Salazar

He's rarely seen without a glamorous female on his arm and his back catalogue reads like a who's who of reality TV stars.

Now footballer Jermain Defoe appears to have worked his charm again.
But this time the Tottenham player has reportedly scored with singer Alexandra Burke.

zIfeU.jpg
oetI1.jpg

The bolded text got me, lol.

Rikkun

I bet in a month we will be done, assuming it doesn't fizzle. I'm definitely open to a Euro Tournament, the biggest problem is getting 16, and there are a few squads that aren't in FIFA 12 that are in the Euros, but we can replace them with Turkey and Belgium, etc.

Well, I think EA will announce a DLC for Euro2012, we could use that one for the missing teams. It would be cool if every country here could choose his best player to let him play against the others.. Problem is there are really some powerful teams, and the ones born in Spain would easily win.

Well, I think EA will announce a DLC for Euro2012, we could use that one for the missing teams. It would be cool if every country here could choose his best player to let him play against the others.. Problem is there are really some powerful teams, and the ones born in Spain would easily win.

They don't have the rights to the Euro. :/

Scum

Liverpool 3 - 5 Arsenal

Squirtle, Carroll x2
van Persie x3, Walcott, Diaby

I'm off to get some sleep.

Salazar

Chelsea have launched an investigation after a smoke grenade went off in the dressing rooms at the club's training ground.

Players, officials and other staff from Chelsea's reserve, youth and academy teams ran from the building with hands covering their faces because of the thick smoke.

Chelsea chief executive Ron Gourlay was at the complex in Surrey on Friday morning and witnessed the remarkable scenes.

Sportsmail understands two highly-rated reserve-team players are under investigation over the smoke bomb and will face a club disciplinary panel. If they are found guilty, Chelsea will consider terminating their contracts.

Gourlay will take statements from witnesses to the event that has horrified the coaching staff at Cobham and the club confirmed they were investigating. One source claimed the training ground has descended into 'lawlessness'.

Pillocks.

Salazar

Ashley Cole has taught them well it seems.

In other tabloid news, little Jimmy Bullard is in trouble.

Ipswich have suspended Jimmy Bullard for two weeks after an alleged drinking binge.

Midfielder Bullard, 33, has been ordered to stay away while the club consider their options.
The inquiry could lead to Bullard&#8217;s contract being terminated, as happened at previous club Hull last August

I don't know what constitutes "too much alcohol" for wee Jimmy.

Research indicates that he is

a) the team's highest earner (£18,000 a week)
b) a "renowned prankster"
c) a lazy shite
d) laughably devoid of form.

TeegsD

Welp, definitely not making the ungodly 7:45 match time tomorrow morning. Just got back from Project X and it was absolutely insane. Football GAF needs to throw a party that hard one day. Put the other GAF meetups to shame.

rodvik

Gite all. Ready for the Rumble at the Rovers! The Aston Thriller! I expect a goal fest of high paced, incisive football.

Why yes I have been drinking why do you ask?

Gnite!

Blablurn

New thread!!! I wouldnt mind if we start it with a victory tonight!! Baaaayeeeeeern! And zidan scores against dortmund... Dreaming can be so nice!

Mastadon

Banned
So it looks like Blackpool are trying to sign God until the end of the season. Would be great to see him back in England.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom