• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

zkylon

zkylewd
i mean, they have two former master players so it's not like they have a bunch of d5s. it doesn't seem that unbalanced if u take that into consideration

the biggest mystery is what the hell is noot doing in that game haha

So according to the new girl adc, Nami is an astaya and Swain is a crossbreed.

And it looks like they want to fight against every faction outside Ionia

zkylon

zkylewd
oh i forgot about nami, that's interesting. cassi i'm pretty sure just had a shuriman curse inflicted upon her, but maybe there's something vaskayan to do with it

anwho, fairly decent ahri art, i specially like the hair in this one

ahri___league_of_legends_by_toshia_san-db4j8aa.png

zkylon

zkylewd
Cassio is cursed by some Shurima shit yeah, don't forget she's a Noxian princess of sorts lol
she's more like an aristocrat i think, tho like the whole idea of noxus is that it's like a murder meritocracy or something ilke that, so not sure how aristocracy would work there

i know she eats random dudes sometimes

zkylon

zkylewd
Apparently yordles are Vastayan too but even the other Vastayans hate them.
are u making that up?

vastayans are supposed to be shapeshifters mixed with humans so they have like diluted genetics or something

yordles are just yordles, they don't have anything animal in them

zkylon

zkylewd
costy who should i ask to change the text on the highlight that shows up when you hold spacebar

the text in latin american spanish is literally gibberish

edit: also the title for the new highlights menu is wrong. weird, they're usually really tight about that stuff

Oscar

There is one, it's Draft Pick, but you need to own 16 champions because of the pick/ban phase. Before you matchmake, you and whoever you're in a group with pick two roles you prefer to play.

Oh word? I'm definitely switching to Draft as soon as I get 16 champs. I've been working on Supp/ADC when someone beats me on calling top, but I'd prefer something like Draft where I know the rest of my team won't tilt if they don't get their preferred roles.

Newt

Oh word? I'm definitely switching to Draft as soon as I get 16 champs. I've been working on Supp/ADC when someone beats me on calling top, but I'd prefer something like Draft where I know the rest of my team won't tilt if they don't get their preferred roles.
When you hit level 30, just switch over to ranked mode.

Newt

It's still not as weird as that time you got matched with Gold players while in dia v/high plat, no?
Yeah, I guess matchmaking is kinda messed up in NA because of low population. Sitting at d3 atm, I'm sure this is not the last time it's going to happen.

23qwerty

seems like streamers arent really caring about setting their champ on twitch

most of the top streamers dont have a champ set, a shame

zkylon

zkylewd
dEbT0xI.png

really confused what was wrong with that lux, at this point i feel i'm past running into people that just play "weird" like this, like miss 3 e's in a row with lux or not respect wall or whatever. she rushed three dorans and kept acting weird, idk if he was on drugs or what

anyways, plat 3, starting to get hopeful for diamond but still unhappy with my play so idk, i think anivia's pulling the weight i'm missing and would like to be a bit better with ori and syndra and such.

i'll do that later tho, right now enjoying the swift climb

if that lux can get to d5, i should be able to!

Nekofrog

Banned
lan play update:

19 wins, 7 losses, 2 remakes (they were actually back to back remakes)
placed gold 4, currently plat5

not speaking spanish isnt a problem since most of league can be contextually understood by league terms when reading another language

strangely kys is still a thing even with spanish speakers

I don't think it's got a bigger population, but I don't have the numbers to tell you that for sure. If he lives in the SE United States then I think the ping might be better because last I heard the data center for LAN was in Florida?

Newt

lan play update:

not speaking spanish isnt a problem since most of league can be contextually understood by league terms when reading another language

Is your ping better on LAN?

Also, OP.GG mmr is such bullshit lol.

788d8fe4fafef600ed8bc93fd1f4a719.png

zkylon

zkylewd
lan play update:

interestingly, not in south america

it seems NA players taught it to LAN players, while we at LAS remain pure

Top Bottom