• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Thawne you bastard.
Peter-Parker-Crying.gif

tkscz

What was the point of flashpoint again? I mean its really one episode it didnt really need to happen

Pretty much be the reason of conflict this season. Let's see where it goes. The episode wasn't bad on it's own, nice stand alone. But, it does feel pointless, especially if you haven't seen the previous season.

ZeroX03

Banned
I told you guys Flashpoint wouldn't last.

And you can see more of me on Legends of Tomorrow where I'll be schooling those fools too.

Chase17

Pros:
-Thawne
-"Uncertain"
-The look cisco gave Iris when she was giving Barry the pep talk

Cons:
-The novelty of alternate timelines/worlds has long run its course.

"Oh god, what did I do?"

You're damn right Barry.

Hold this:

l-11.jpg

For a second there at the end I thought it was going to be The Black Flash approaching Clariss and giving him Negative Speed Force powers. Instead it was related to Dr. Alchemy and Mirror Master.

Thawne maintain's his spot as the best Speedster and Villain.

Maddocks

going to be a good season, I feel it. We have Barry knowing he is a fuck up and now with things being different and off it gives them a reason to have conflict with themselves and to come together. I like it and shame flashpoint didn't last longer, but it really didn't need to.

Chase17

This season will be about Barry learning to clean up his act

Finale of season 4 will be Barry going back to save his mom again

I like the show Im just not sure how many times we will see all these flashes and reverse flashes in his parents house. It would be cool if they stopped vanishing and it gets to the point where theres no room for any of them to fit inside that house.

ZeroX03

Banned
So Alchemy has knowledge of the two timelines.

The Rival doesn't exist yet(?) in this timeline but will.

Wally and Barry are apparently on hugging terms.

Cisco suffers from depression and Felicity is still best girl. Looks like Arrow isn't really affected as I think we all guessed.

Barry and Iris won't be able to date until she's good with Joe again, Flashpoint relationship drama!

So flash point is over in one way but barry still mess up the time line .
Wonder how long it going to take them to get everything back to normal .

Top Bottom