• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I decided to rent Imagine: Babyz Fashion…

Feep

Banned
I completely missed the boat on this thread (I read the first three pages and then disregarded it), but if you guys need any professional voice actors, let me know.

bryehn

I can't believe that it went from this thread to a functional engine in ten days. This has DLC GOTY 2010 written all over it.

cuyahoga

Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time
I will admit that I generally have no sartorial sense and my baby looks like Ray Charles waking up after an acid trip, but somehow I arrived at victory.

More tomorrow, as I'm about to go sleep. I'll just say it surprisingly might be one of the most powerful gaming experiences I've ever had--I don't think I ever want to have children after playing this for twelve-to-fifteen hours.

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
IPLNa.jpg

Lijik

I will admit that I generally have no sartorial sense and my baby looks like Ray Charles waking up after an acid trip, but somehow I arrived at victory.

More tomorrow, as I'm about to go sleep. I'll just say it surprisingly might be one of the most powerful gaming experiences I've ever had--I don't think I ever want to have children after playing this for twelve-to-fifteen hours.
3 years later and the unfulfilled promise of more tomorrow is still etched into my wanting, unforgiving heart.

I can never trust you again Cuyahoga

Top Bottom