• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Pokemon game to be featured in CoroCoro next month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it'll be an incremental upgrade to Black and White. Not Grey, but Black and White again with the graphics of the Pokedex 3D and maybe a new city or something. Pokemon Black and White 3D!

But a new Snap game sounds fun too.

I want my Wii U 5th Gen battle sim that's similar to the debut trailer to PBR with realistic cries instead of that 8-bit whatever cries bullshit, and it will be GLORIOUS!

Truth101

Banned
Maybe it'll be an incremental upgrade to Black and White. Not Grey, but Black and White again with the graphics of the Pokedex 3D and maybe a new city or something. Pokemon Black and White 3D!

But a new Snap game sounds fun too.

That would never happen.

Suairyu

Banned
Oh someone did not just write off the Pokémon musical as boring. No sir. Not on my watch. Most important new feature of gen V.

But you just said,
yeah but the point is I want both the day and the night in one sitting, is it so much to ask :(

I guess I don't look at the time anyway so I might as well change my clock and have only day time unless I absolutely need the night. Still sucks though. Sped up cycles ftw.

shaowebb

I'm betting its pokemon Gray considering the site name has been bought for awhile by the same folks who registered the other pokemon sites.

My only question is when in the HELL are we ever getting the Azure flute, Genosect, Meloetta,and Keldeo events? Especially Azure Flute considering there is no honest way to get Arceus in Platinum now considering its dead and they NEVER did the event to unlock the storyline on the mountain with Azure Flute to go and face him! The only way folks ever got him was as an event pokemon they downloaded so we never got to see that area of the game to try and catch Arceus ourself >:C

I wanted that event soooo much. Seems we'll never get it now. Maybe they won't forget about the 3 legendaries left to do events for in Black and White when Gray hits though.

For some reason, I can't see Game Freak making an updated Pokemon engine and graphics for the 3DS while only releasing one game (Grey). If it were on the 3DS, I wouldn't be surprised if they released two, e.g. "Dark" and "Light" or something less cheesy sounding.

I hope they don't change the graphics too much. Maybe clean up some of the polygonal objects like buildings and houses, but they should totally keep general aesthetics and the sprites in the 3D world. It's part of that "retro" look Pokemon games have.

For some reason, I can't see Game Freak making an updated Pokemon engine and graphics for the 3DS while only releasing one game (Grey). If it were on the 3DS, I wouldn't be surprised if they released two, e.g. "Dark" and "Light" or something less cheesy sounding.

I hope they don't change the graphics too much. Maybe clean up some of the polygonal objects like buildings and houses, but they should totally keep general aesthetics and the sprites in the 3D world. It's part of that "retro" look Pokemon games have.

Nah...of course they're going to release a NEW generation on the 3DS but there's a 0% chance Gray will come in 2 versions

Mudkips

Banned
I like my pokermans as much as anyone, but I don't think I can really get into a new game unless I'm able to catch em all without any multi cart, importing, or event-attending voodoo.
I'm fine with special (cosmetic differences only) versions being available as promotions / at events or what not, but unless I can start from a blank cart and get a 100% complete pokedex, I just won't be able to get into it. I'm fine with requiring trading to get certain shit as long as I can do that trading online.

Spiegel

rU7My.jpg

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
The sign says Pokémon, then below it Nobunaga no Yabou (Nobunaga's Ambition). Nobunaga's Ambition is a KOEI strategy game.

Seems to be some sort of crossover!

The pictures seem to feature famous Sengoku-period Shogun paired up with Pokémon. Sounds like an amazingly cool concept to me.

The sign says Pokémon, then below it Nobunaga no Yabou (Nobunaga's Ambition). Nobunaga's Ambition is a KOEI strategy game.

Seems to be some sort of crossover!

I'm trying to figure why Koei(Tecmo) would be chosen to work on anything Pokemon? Then again, Battrio was by Tomy and AQ... (Tomy is behind the toys in Japan but still...).

GSR

On the one hand, that looks pretty cool. On the other hand, DS? Really? Unless this thing has had a hell of a development cycle, that's not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom