• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faustek

Dr.Ben Carson still hurts.
How can someone who benefited from the system try to deny it to the other who need it?

--

Still prefer Alucard to the Belmont :)
Assuming the Netflix series will have the Belmonts seeing as it's a Nes they are using.

Dr.Ben Carson still hurts.
How can someone who benefited from the system try to deny it to the other who need it?

--

Still prefer Alucard to the Belmont :)
Assuming the Netflix series will have the Belmonts seeing as it's a Nes they are using.

Apparently Alucard will be in the series.

cdyhybrid

xcubcBC.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUfIlVQgXmo/

Young Magus

Show up at the wrong address I gave you and confuse an old white couple who thinks you're there to mow the lawn.

As expected of you DD

Sleep. The time difference will wreck you.

True.
Last time I did the return I arrived in LAX around 2 and went to bed around 9.

Got popeyes (or wingstop....or in-n-out....I forgot)....said what up to the fam. Messed around on my ds then zzzzz

All that fanfiction, and Feenix still won't be shit

Yep

Like any of us in this thread are. At least I don't get free Xbox Live cards from Bish then resell them.

True.
But how you gonna forget ya homie YM in the list tho smh

Faustek

https://youtu.be/iIMrFnl5NiA

Alucard will be joining Trevor Belmont in fighting Dracula in an adaptation of the third castlevania game. This show legit looks like vampire Hunter d.

I'm so pumped for it.

Oh and to add as well, Warren Ellis is apparently writing for Castlevania, too.

This can actually be good.

They fill that shit in your head and surround you with rejects and voila.

True enough. Wonder how much is ego. Actually believing he did it himself and people telling him he did.

Shining moment please.

Beefy

We all say that.... but we know ain't shit gonna happen.

Slay and Gorden having an argument over a game of dice

Then Slay gonna end up getting maced by Izuna's girl... and every other woman at the cookout.

Jandro giving kid's piggy back rides.

Me, Frozen, Schizz, andthebeatgoeson and Crimson somewhere having an impassionate argument about sports and how garbage James Harden is.

Numb the only one beggin for BBQ Chicken nuggets.

Lion dressed up in his romper tryna spit game to some poor woman while asking what her favorite verse off Yeezus is.

JohnDoey by himself because no one wants to associate with him or his trash opinions on everything

Malyse cosplaying as his favorite Kingdom Hearts character

Shy sharpening his collection of knives somewhere.

Beefy and Bronx yelling in my ear about how Jinder Mahal doesn't deserve the WWE Championship

Lightning in the corner looking at us trying to get ideas for his story.

and Viktor STILL tryna sell mixtapes out the back of his 1992 Chevy

Jinder is dope tho?

D i Z

It's contagious because that's how I got on this train.
Now I'm trying to figure out what's open at this hour..

Tell you what. You grab at least two. I'll fight you for them, gentlemans rules. And when I win, I'll split them with you 50/50.

Now I'm hungry, and I was set to call it a night...

LotusHD

Banned
It was so damn good WHY! I AM FUCKING PISSED! Oh and he is wrong btw.

I dunno, it was the kind of thing where the musical parts of the show just kind of carried it for me. Like I liked it overall (Books and Shao's friendship was the utter highlight for me), but I didn't consider it to be super great or anything. Nonetheless I was still rooting for them though, and was hoping maybe it'd get a chance to continue to improve, but eh, guess that's not happening now...

None of the main cast could act

The main guy sounded like he smoked 20 fucking packs a day

The main girl made Rihanna look like an Oscar worthy actress

Jimmy Smits was the only good part

And Shameik Moore

Lol I'm picturing him saying stuff like "Mylene my butterscotch queen" with that voice

I thought his voice was fine, but it always got a laugh outta me whenever people described his voice like that lol

But yea, Shao was the best part of the show for me as well.

LionPride

Banned
People know Candy Shop and P.I.M.P.

Also this First We Feast vid on Jamaican Beef Patties gor me thirstin after one at fucking 11:30 at night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom