• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I either hacked the Wii U Miiverse or I am stupid.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Oh no, Trike is gonna get banned and won't be able to retrieve all of his games, save files, which he wouldn't be able to do even if he was unbanned.

lefantome

Holy shit Nintendo, what the hell have you done. Why can I do this? It is so easy to get into. Is this a Nintendo Delux perk?

Is Scott, Michael Scott?

tumblr_ljsxurxaDd1qee2f4.gif

Okay guys, the original image host was a piece of shit and it arbitrarily thumbnails the images for some of us regardless of browser. Minus links in the OP for all to see.

But why would we acknowledge the truth when we can just as easily blame all the victims and assume we're the only people who aren't completely inept when it comes to using a computer?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Holy shit Nintendo, what the hell have you done. Why can I do this? It is so easy to get into. Is this a Nintendo Delux perk?

"NG" seems like it means "No Good" which means you've found the moderation queue or something.

Holy shit, see if you can make a comment (or have someone here make a comment) and see if "NG" really is the moderation bit.

Shady859

MY ACCOUNT IS LINKED TO CLUB NINTENDO. WHAT IF THIS YEARS PLATINUM REWARD IS GOOD FOR EVERYONE BUT ME.

This is actually depressing me now. It is so simple to do I am legit surprised no one else has found out about it.

Edit: in case you couldn't tell, those are real users with posts I can moderate.

Email Nintendo and then post a copy of your email here where you tell them exactly how to do it.

You are a hero and showing your email you sent... You didn't tell anything... :)

ghst

thanks for the laugh
everyone cursing nintendo's doddering incompetence, when in actuality miyamoto has just unleashed the most mind melting ARG of all time.

smr00

Banned
I feel like you should of found a way to destroy EVERYTHING before posting here on GAF because i have a feeling Nintendo either knows about this and is working on it or will soon.

MechaX

You act like I'm trying to troll. I'm simply pointing out that this launch isn't as bad the the Saturn launch like you said, it's worse. The things I was thinking about when I said this wasn't the only thing wrong with the launch and system are all factually based, not opinion.

I dunno where you got the idea that I think you're trolling, I just didn't think that it would be necessary to probe into those things here. Of course, I can speculate (namely, the poor performance of the 3rd Party games, the lack of good 1st party games, very odd online choices, etc). As it stands now, the launch still is not as bad as the unmitigated disaster of the Saturn launch.

But again, how Nintendo can treat this issue especially in the next few hours will be quite crucial.

"NG" seems like it means "No Good" which means you've found the moderation queue or something.

Holy shit, see if you can make a comment (or have someone here make a comment) and see if "NG" really is the moderation bit.

No, don't do this. Plan your attack first. You don't want them seeing your presence before you have time to properly formulate an attack.

Trike

Good news will be confirmed for those who are wanting a new Yoshi console game in about five minutes.

Edit: and possibly Metal Gear Solid.

JimboJones

You need to post a 90's 3D CG animated flaming red skull saying HA. HA. HA. YOU HAVE BEEN HACKED. To Iwatas computer in Japan.

Chopper

MY ACCOUNT IS LINKED TO CLUB NINTENDO. WHAT IF THIS YEARS PLATINUM REWARD IS GOOD FOR EVERYONE BUT ME.

This is actually depressing me now. It is so simple to do I am legit surprised no one else has found out about it.

Edit: in case you couldn't tell, those are real users with posts I can moderate.
HOW?!

Top Bottom