• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Student tries to get undocumented girl deported, he gets expelled instead

Asiratlan

With this website, his life is done. Nobody will ever want to employ him or accept him in a school. Just hope it won't end for the worst even if the guy is a human thrash.

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
♪Ragg felt impelled to battle this woman and his head began to swell
But the damoiselle didn't take this attack lightly from this germ cell
and in the end, he's the one who got expelled.
♪

rhymes are hard.

Bold One

He's a piece of shit, a complete asshole who I'm glad was expelled, but I'm not sure about this. Kind of destroys the high ground to doxx the kid.

QQYGmVA.gif

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
He's still a teenager but is already fully in the alt-right neo-nazi train. Even met with Spencer too. What the fuck is going on with America's youth?

Dude's in was in college (in Kentucky no less)... I'm sure whatever young Republican organization/clubs they have on campus are probably gateways to the alt-right at this point.

Pandy

I mean no one suddenly start becoming racist the moment they get rejected. At least I think.

People do a lot of strange things when they get rejected by someone, but I don't think choosing to hang out with Richard Spencer is one of them.

Dude is just another pathetic nazi wannabe.

And now your name will be associated with your shitty actions for the rest of your life on the internet, have fun trying to land a job.

cameron

With this website, his life is done. Nobody will ever want to employ him or accept him in a school. Just hope it won't end for the worst even if the guy is a human thrash.

He'll be fine. There are employers that share his views and/or will see him as the victim. Dude could easily milk this as martyrdom and fleece the MAGA crowd.

Well-deserved. Hope that hateful, pencil necked piece of shit carries that stink with him for a long time.

I feel so bad for that girl, having to put up with such abuse. I'm really glad social media wasn't a thing for me growing up. Don't think I could have handled this level of harassment.

Lunar15

I feel like people constantly ask "how can we change this behavior? How can we change the minds of people like this"?

But the problem is that these people are already in the mindset that everything is someone else's fault. They're destined for greatness, it's just that other people are in the way.

Man, usually I'm not down for internet lynch mobs, but if you decide to play that game against some else, siccing racist dogs on a teenage girl, prepare to get bit back. I'm not going to cry for you.

Malvolio

This is what happens when you learn your social norms on the internet. Trolling and harassing is hilarious and fun when you're anonymous and in Mom's basement. Out here in the real world, your schtick has consequences.

Tenck

I can't understand why people are like this. I mean if you don't want to deal with them just ignore them and get on with your life. What drives a person to hate someone so much just because they were born in another country or by the color of their skin?

Makes me so mad people find that to be normal behavior.

I can't understand why people are like this. I mean if you don't want to deal with them just ignore them and get on with your life. What drives a person to hate someone so much just because they were born in another country or by the color of their skin?

Makes me so mad people find that to be normal behavior.

Trump, that's why.

Tenck

Trump, that's why.

This has been happening before Trump. I know people feel more comfortable with a piece of shit president that thinks there's good racists, but I still can't wrap my head around what drives people to hate others just for where they're born or their skin color.

Late Flag

What a pathetic dweeb-looking idiot, that guy. Disgusting.

Gotta ask though, if she's actually undocumented, how is it that she's allowed to attend college and stay in the country, even when "found out" or whatever? Not entirely clear how this works over in the United States.

There are too many undocumented immigrants for officials to round everybody up, despite what Trump would like to believe. Also, states and individual cities vary considerably in how much they prioritize immigration enforcement -- many deliberately ignore undocumented folks. Most universities will admit students regardless of their immigration status, and many states will award in-state tuition to people who are undocumented. (Which seems fair to me, since these folks do pay taxes after all).

In other words, there are large pockets of the US that are still very pro-immigration. Higher ed is generally one of those places.

This has been happening before Trump. I know people feel more comfortable with a piece of shit president that thinks there's good racists, but I still can't wrap my head around what drives people to hate others just for where they're born or their skin color.

gives some the false sense of feeling superior to others.

Not

Banned
Every racist white dude out there think they've been deputized.

Symbolism goes a long way. That's why a woman, rather than a racist leading us was going to be a big step. In retrospect I'm not sure it would have led us to asking the right questions and confronting our national racism, but more people would be in a lot safer boat right now.

You'd be surprised the kind of the support people like the expelled student will receive in Trump's America.

Another note, and I mean this with the most sincerity, is outing undocumented immigrants the equivalent as outing people in the LGBT community, even worse so? Not trying to play oppression Olympics, but I see the similarities

I looked it up when the story broke elsewhere,

Its actually one of the oldest universities in the Country.

Technically the reason is Appalachia before becoming West Virginia, Ketucky , Tennessee and the like people attempted establishing a Colony/State in that area called Transylvania. It wasnt intially accepted by the continental congress but a university did get establish after the Revolution when it was assumed the State was going to be created though it didnt and the territory was split into multiple states.

Top Bottom