• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Numb

New American Horror story worth a watch? wasn't feeling last 2 seasons
There was Trump and some dude crotch clashing a tv or something in trailer

Faustek

Have a policy to always assume the sequels/remakes/re-tellings of these long dead movies will suck. Those statements Wars prequels cemented that in me.

Faustek

Numb, help me out here. I saw other Swedes in that punch a nazi thread and their view on our homegrown nazi shit bags where that they where non existent or beat down.
I see more of that shit each day. I see the banderoll between Arlanda coming in to Uppsala always being there or graffiti about how to keep Sweden Swedish, I see that fucking Tyr Rune on hats, lapels or just pins on the chest.
I saw a shit ton of those in Stockholm screaming racist profanity at the people protesting the deportation they face to Afghanistan, I hear a lot of people supporting that view.

Am I crazy and imagining this or are they just blessed with ignorance? Same ignorance as the people who still can't imagine that SD is the third largest party as of today.

Good idea. Which one has been an actual good movie?

Mad Max?

Let's just them.

Actually enjoyed Urban in the Judge Dredd retelling. Still think he had a weak chin tho. Stallone rocked that helmet.
I also have enjoyed the new Star Wars movies but now I can't remember if I actually enjoyed any others.

Numb

Numb, help me out here. I saw other Swedes in that punch a nazi thread and their view on our homegrown nazi shit bags where that they where non existent or beat down.
I see more of that shit each day. I see the banderoll between Arlanda coming in to Uppsala always being there or graffiti about how to keep Sweden Swedish, I see that fucking Tyr Rune on hats, lapels or just pins on the chest.
I saw a shit ton of those in Stockholm screaming racist profanity at the people protesting the deportation they face to Afghanistan, I hear a lot of people supporting that view.

Am I crazy and imagining this or are they just blessed with ignorance? Same ignorance as the people who still can't imagine that SD is the third largest party as of today.

Actually enjoyed Urban in the Judge Dredd retelling. Still think he had a weak chin tho. Stallone rocked that helmet.
I also have enjoyed the new Star Wars movies but now I can't remember if I actually enjoyed any others.
Non existent? they are being ignorant on purpose
You've seen how much immigrants/minorities are hated be it black people,middle easterns etc
Refugee camps being burnt and all that they turn a blind eye and pretend it's a place free of hate

I missed the last episode, but I thought the first was bomb!

good to know
Yo

What the hell did Gordon do this time?

Just coming up on his ban season
Always happens a around a few months after coming back

Faustek

Non existent? they are being ignorant on purpose
You've seen how much immigrants/minorities are hated be it black people,middle easterns etc
Refugee camps being burnt and all that they turn a blind eye and pretend it's a place free of hate

That's what I see as well. Unfortunately.
Oh well, at least I'm not crazy. Always something I guess.

Shit is getting good in the Russia investigation, Trump is finally getting investigated. He was a while back when Come denied Trump wasn't, but now it's pretty official. Mueller is looking for WH records for anything on Trump's presidency. I'm so excited for the inevitable bombshell that will drop when it all comes forth, I might make have to make a nice pizza for that day and just get to reading evrything.

Numb

Damn I didn't realize how hungry i was.

Change the iv bag

----

pouE.jpg

hee hee

Slayven

I don't care for South Park, but I am going to get the new game cause the gameplay looks fun. I rationalize it by saying UBI is getting the money

Oh shit, the music festival I go to raised the price for tickets $100 from last year to this year.

So glad u bought my tickets 12 months in advance for only $100

Johndoey

Banned
Divinity: Original Sin 2 is so good. Also pretty brutal as times, the Elves cannibalism trait is amazing. Someone on that team loved Chew.

Johndoey

Banned
New American Horror story worth a watch? wasn't feeling last 2 seasons
There was Trump and some dude crotch clashing a tv or something in trailer

The trailer had Evan Peters humping a tv so I was in from jump. I've never watched any of the other seasons, but the first episode was good. Alison Pill was great in it and Paulson has a very convincing terrified scream.

Kelsdesu

I bought Witcher 2 and 3 during a steam sale. The thing is I really don't want to play 2 since 3 Im told is amazingand I only have time to play one. Does the Witcher story have continuity at all between games?

LotusHD

Banned
I only played Witcher 3, never felt like I needed to know shit from past games. There's the occasional character that he clearly knew from a past game, but they're usually presented in a way where it's alright to be meeting them for the first time in W3.

Johndoey

Banned
I bought Witcher 2 and 3 during a steam sale. The thing is I really don't want to play 2 since 3 Im told is amazingand I only have time to play one. Does the Witcher story have continuity at all between games?

Yes, but an hour on the wiki to brush up on the goings on of Witcher 2 should do ya.

Top Bottom