• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 Clan Recruitment and Info Thread

GutZ31

No School of Hawk?
School of Hawk, and Vex Mind Core Samples have consolidated into Sherpas Under Duress.

Hawkian, and myself will be leveling furiously to make ourselves useful to all Guardian Lords, and Kinderguardians alike.
spud.png

Sherpas Under Duress Clan Link

FYI if anyone is torn between all the delicious clan options- Sherpas Under Duress (SPUD) is the de facto evolution of the School of Hawk from D1 and will be the banner under which I run newbie raids in D2. Of course, anyone from any clan (and even filthy clanless peasants) will be welcome to join newbie raids at any time, but if you are interested in running them on a regular basis and especially if interested in helping run them as a sherpa yourself, we'd love to have you!

It also has open membership so you are free to move about the cabin and rejoin with a click at any time.

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupId=174077

Opening up my Xbox One clan to members of GAF. We've been around since the early days of Destiny and are looking to get things rolling again with D2. We like to joke and have fun but we also take the content seriously. We don't like to waste time, we like to get things done efficiently. We're looking for players who are going to be playing D2 long-term. Anyone interested can request an invitation and/or PM me. We're on EST.

Cornbread78

I'm trying to join DGaf but both the app and website won't let me search for it :/

Round Three: here we go! Clan banners for each clan, and a breakdown by system of current registered members.

We have 305 GAFers in these clans right now, with a split of 220 PS4, 63 PC and 22 Xbox. I've deliberately not included clan size in these cards because I don't wanna discriminate against smaller clans AND I want to believe small clans are viable. Don't prove me wrong, Bungie.

Blue is PS4, Xbox is Green and PC is Red.

Blue is PS4, Xbox is Green and PC is Red.

Everything is hotlinked and good to go. You may have some difficulty on mobile depending on how your phone handles neogaf's pop-ups.

Here's the the link to the original spreadsheet of all the clans.
Don’t forget to join the all-DGAF Discord. Quote the OT for the link.
I'm immediately regretting making this, because it's going to be a pain the ass to keep up to date, but it looks snazzy, right? I should go bug Bungie to add a website feature to autogenerate these cards. Brb.

P.S. My Clan is Nightmare People. ;)

Just click on the banner for the clan ypu want to join and request membership..

grimmiq

Applied to SPUD, It's been a while , but I remember I was in a raid group with GutZ31,ARES01,Kurt-Niisan and Hawkian when Vault of Glass 1st opened.

PSN: Chainshada

I played nothing but Destiny for months and got burnt out pretty quick. After the initial rush I think I'll go for a slow burn this time around.

Arsin

Greetings Destiny GAF, quick question. I have a friend that would very much like to play with me and anyone else in the clan, but he is not able to post. He lurks a lot and would like to have a large group of reliable people that he can play with. Is it okay if I post his name he applies under or are the clans only open to GAFers? He would apply to the PC clan.

P.S. I applied to PC GAF under Arsin and my friend applied under Nurmich.

GutZ31

All John's work, lol.
JohnOfMars does some fantastic data sheets as well. Hope everyone will get to experience his unique way of crunching statistics about his time playing Destiny 2 now.

Sent a request to Sherpas Under Duress it seems like a fun place to be for the time being :D
Welcome aboard!
We hope everyone has a special time experiencing Destiny 2 together, no matter the clan they ultimately end up with, or people they choose to call a fireteam.
Applied to SPUD, It's been a while , but I remember I was in a raid group with GutZ31,ARES01,Kurt-Niisan and Hawkian when Vault of Glass 1st opened.

PSN: Chainshada

I played nothing but Destiny for months and got burnt out pretty quick. After the initial rush I think I'll go for a slow burn this time around.
You, I have been wondering where you have been since year 1!
Now I at least know your GAF name.
Glad to have a fellow blind raider around.

grimmiq

JohnOfMars does some fantastic data sheets as well. Hope everyone will get to experience his unique way of crunching statistics about his time playing Destiny 2 now.

Welcome aboard!
We hope everyone has a special time experiencing Destiny 2 together, no matter the clan they ultimately end up with, or people they choose to call a fireteam.

You, I have been wondering where you have been since year 1!
Now I at least know your GAF name.
Glad to have a fellow blind raider around.

You guys are still on my PSN friends list, I just havent been using it for online stuff in a while, I don't think it's even been plugged in for a couple of months.I came back with each expansion, but never really got into it again.

Request sent for DestinyGaf Xbox under Subpar Scrub. I dropped off Destiny hard after the first month and a half, but hopefully, I like this more. Hope it's okay I'm from Aus!

Edit: Why does it say that the clan was created in 2014? Isn't it new?

Spence

Just sent a request to join DestinyGAF PC bnet name is Rawnei.

Why are there so many clans though? Is that because of the limit?

Tovarisc

Just sent a request to join DestinyGAF PC bnet name is Rawnei.

Why are there so many clans though? Is that because of the limit?

Population cap caused original boom to create multiple groups / clans and at some point they became more groups of people who do PvP and raid together.

JayHayabusa

Happy to be back on DGAF with Destiny 2.

Can someone add me to Merchants of Mirrors on PC.

I am switching from PS4 to PC for this one due to always being on the road.

Thx guys

Cornbread78

Is there enough of a crowd to form a European PC GAF group (since the current is for the Americas)? That'd be nice.

No idea tbh. The clans are just to keep GAFfers together, but the clan rosters will be playing with each other as the community OT acts as a GAF "LFG" when peeps need to party and nobody is on near you. If nothing else, create a PC one and see how many join and if it's not enough for clan rewards, then merge with another small clan primarily for PS4/XB1 and get the rewards from both platforms.

I think Marvel or one of the others already said they would have a sliced roster. Read through this page or the past couple from the community OT.

IHaveIce

Banned
The amount of people staying on console is sickening to me.

Will probably join the DestinyPC clan asap or another PC centric clan

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
I just finished revamping my old Destiny 1 PS4 clan for Destiny 2, in case anyone is interested in joining up.

Mejestic-12 [MJ12]
https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupId=426730

We're a small group that played the first game heavily (a couple of us have the Platinum trophy + 100% of the expansion trophies), and I've personally invested over 1500 hours into Destiny 1 across 7 characters if I'm not mistaken. I only finally set the game aside once I completed the Age of Triumphs record book, after the last and final major content update landed. I'll be taking my Destiny 1 Warlock (main), Hunter, and Titan into Destiny 2 and continuing the fun, likely for the entire life of the game again.

Three of us for sure are returning to Destiny 2, as we played the beta together a few weeks back. Historically, we're primarily a PVE group that focuses on end-game content (Nightfalls, Heroic Raids), but we'll occasionally team up for those monthly Iron Banner PVP events, and will probably continue to do so for whatever the Destiny 2 equivalents will be. During our prime, we were running a solid three Nightfalls and Raids a week. I'll likely be doing the same going forward.

Top Bottom