• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What gets you aroused easily?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful Girls around my age that look like this (I'm 19 BTW)

0114_345x470.jpeg

Karak

gym-clothes-for-women-e1276015594553.jpg

Insta boner when the lady wears her gym clothes in the house... Saturday mornings, making breakfast. GOD!

Same here with all my ex's who were all very sporty. Something about how the ass looks in those. Damn nation.

Also I love a woman dressed up. Someone natural is fine obviously but dressed to the 9's just rocks my boat to no end. Probably the #1 thing for me.

I am much more of a fan of a woman dressed up or in sporty stuff than even a naked chick.
Oh and girls who wear high heels well.

Putting my face in my lady friends hairy underarm and smelling her body odour. Gets me rock hard. Body hair on girls is a real turn-on.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
thinking of women that I had sexual relations with in my pre-college and post-college days. good times.

so here i am... talking with an attractive female

we stop talking

and look into each others' eyes for like 5-10 seconds

i get a chubby

she finds me awkward

Concept17

Knee-high socks.

Women in hats.

Yoga pants.

Bewbs in t-shirts. Cleavage is nice sometimes, but its nicer to see some tits stretching out a t-shirt.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Yeah, anything that's form fitting and sporty. Good god.

Oh, and my deceased great uncle's 2nd wife's granddaughter. Saw her at the funeral, holy shit she was a perfect 10/10. Tall, long curly black hair, curvy in the right ways, wearing tight black pants and high heels.

I was about to post a picture of kids and make a witty comment....then I realized my brain has stepped over the line......
Cleavage

RDreamer

"I'M MORE TURNED ON BY GIRLS IN PAJAMAS THAN LINGERIE! I JUST LIKE KNOWING THAT THEY'RE COMFORTABLE!"

I lit up when he said that because I absolutely agree. I always have. I love a girl in some nice comfy looking sweatpants and a baggy sweatshirt (and preferably no bra underneath). So sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom