• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What gets you aroused easily?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get aroused when girls kiss and lick my ears.

Also when they stroke my inner thigh and junk in one motion while whispering how much they want my lick in their mouth/pussy. Especially when I'm down to my boxer-briefs.

One of my ex-gfs loved to talk/yell during sex so while pounding her I'd sometimes ask "who's my nasty little girl?" And she'd yell out "I'm your nasty little bitch daddy!" Fuuuuuck that was hot as shit (especially in Spanish).

Oh and even though I'm already aroused at this point, letting my dick rest on their head/face while a girl sucks my balls or licks my shaft just gives me the hardest boner ever. Every. Time.

Zekes!

basic kissing is enough to get heavily aroused

this was a problem specifically because my ex used to like kissing in public a lot

Ezalc

Kissing and licking my ears.

Stroking my inner thigh while whispering how much they want my dick in their mouth/pussy.

One of my ex-gfs loved to talk/yell during sex so while pounding her I'd sometimes ask "who's my nasty little girl?" And she'd yell out "I'm your nasty little bitch daddy!" Fuuuuuck that was hot as shit.

Oh and even though I'm already aroused at this point, letting my dick rest on their head/face while a girl sucks my balls or licks my shaft just gives me the hardest boner ever. Every. Time.

I'll never understand the daddy thing some men seem to have. That just implies some incest shit.

Salsa

Kissing and licking my ears.

Stroking my inner thigh while whispering how much they want my dick in their mouth/pussy.

for some reason (the way you phrased it) i read both of these as you doing it to yourself and laughed out loud

*whispering* "oh yeah nggghh they want my dick in their mouth/pussy so much"

Mully

tumblr_lllfr0Jc6B1qk1i79o1_500.jpg
agent-provocateur-silk-stockings-profile.jpg

Yep. This is my kryptonite. I need to go ly dow.

Holy fuck I love me some sexy stockings. They always look amazing.

I'll never understand the daddy thing some men seem to have. That just implies some incest shit.
It's so sexy in spanish though my guy. Incredibly hot, imo.

for some reason (the way you phrased it) i read both of these as you doing it to yourself and laughed out loud

"oh yeah nggghh they want my dick in their mouth/pussy so much"
Lol. I can see how it would come across that way.

Kevtones

A nice midriff.
Feeling a woman's nose brush my cheek.
Feeling a woman inhale through her nose beside my neck. The exhale is the starter pistol.
The hip grab, however sensual.

I get aroused when girls kiss and lick my ears.

Also when they stroke my inner thigh and junk in one motion while whispering how much they want my lick in their mouth/pussy. Especially when I'm down to my boxer-briefs.

One of my ex-gfs loved to talk/yell during sex so while pounding her I'd sometimes ask "who's my nasty little girl?" And she'd yell out "I'm your nasty little bitch daddy!" Fuuuuuck that was hot as shit (especially in Spanish).

Hot.

tearsofash

Cosplay, Lolita, feet tickling, hair pulling, ear licking, whispering dirty things in my ear, choking, mummification, and her being on top.

It doesn't take much these days. The unspoken "I am feeling mad horny" look my wife gives me as soon as we know our toddler is asleep.

Nothing more romantic than bedraggled neediness these days, that sense of "we have worked for this little piece of fun". If I were to elaborate...

...nothing gets me aroused more than performing ravenous, cyclonic cunnilingus on my wife.

smurfx

get some go again
girls with great legs and stockings. although a beautiful face has always been my greatest kryptonite.

Salsa

fixed

And my turn on is Jared Leto.

Most talented musician/band in the world and best of all time.

Most talented actor of all time, best all time.

Amazing body

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r269/LetoLover143/Jared%20Leto/jared_leto.jpg[ /IMG]

Who you know that can rock a pink mohawk?

[IMG]http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt331/alex_Bruu/leto-07.jpg[ /IMG][/QUOTE]

oh man

Apeopleman

You are my favorite "Trust no one!
Keep your laser handy!"

Whatever rank that is

Off topic, but how do I become a regular member? I feel people think less of me due to being a junior.

Also, what's this neogaf gold I hear about? Is it exclusive to non juniors? Is there a subscription fee?

Thanks!

jufonuk

not tag worthy
You are my favorite "Trust no one!
Keep your laser handy!"

Whatever rank that is

Off topic, but how do I become a regular member? I feel people think less of me due to being a junior.

Also, what's this neogaf gold I hear about? Is it exclusive to non juniors? Is there a subscription fee?

Thanks!

or you could make a silly thread and be perma Juniored like me :(, I once got to get a trial of GAF gold it was glorious, but we can't talk about that or Evilore will destroy us in our sleep, he has the ways and means..

Also I got to the "My Laser is never handy" Rank, for that I had to defeat sheng long to stand a chance, crazy times man....

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Most of the things mentions in this post, and the women in Mecha_Infrantry's Avatar.. Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng **who is she?**

I thought this was, you know, things that aren't so overtly sexual that make you aroused.

LOL! "yes i like it when my girlfriend takes off her clothes, sits on my cock then invites her 2 best looking cheerleader friends over to take turns fellating me!"

Seriously tho - non overtly sexual things:

a) love when a girl winks at me
b) black toenail polish - or just pedicured feet is hot.
c) Magenta or purple bras.
d) when they bite their lips
e) pony tails
f) eye makeup.

Fou-Lu

Good singing. When I got a ride home from a girl in my class once and she started singing along to the radio and she had a beautiful singing voice, my attraction to her instantly quintupled. Now I try to get rides with her whenever I can just to hear her sing.

Oh also braided hair if it looks good.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Futa

Or if this is being read in the future by the media in order to find some dirt on me because I somehow hit the big time; futa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom