• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official witcher 3 print art colleciton available now

Man.

Divorce these of the games for a second, and it just seems to be really generic, standard dollar-novel art to me.

I really don't like their art at all.
^Kinda this; I'm not feeling these as much as some other videogame/C&B prints.

I missed out on the best TLOU prints last time. Never again.

Couldn't resist Roach & Geralt. #10 is mine !

^But also this. (minus #10)

CookBeck

If we add one or two prints in the future, what characters or scenes (apart from Triss, noted! :) should we consider?

Senteevs

Those prices are insane. €130 for a picture.
That's one third of my monthly salary.
Yes, I'm poor by US standards.

Ultimadrago

If we add one or two prints in the future, what characters or scenes (apart from Triss, noted! :) should we consider?

In no particular order:

Shani, of course! (Only bested by more Yennefer).

I'm not sure how it would sell, but Dijikstra has such an interesting face that I feel it could make for a nice piece too.

The whole School of the Wolf family from Kaer Morhen: Geralt, Lambert, Vesemir and/or Eskel fighting off monsters together! Add Ciri for extra awesomeness~ ;) They could also just be having food and drink together for a nice subtle piece.

Letho of Gulet, straight badass. Best antagonist in the series for me.

For landscape, Skellige is extremely popular and another image of its people or majestic isles would be welcome, I think.

Any of these would make for fine considerations!

Staf

Not cheap. Thankfully got a well paying job. Think i might order the 'A towerful of mice' one for the diningroom. The wife will never suspect it being gaming related lol.

CookBeck

In no particular order:

Shani, of course! (Only bested by more Yennefer).

I'm not sure how it would sell, but Dijikstra has such an interesting face that I feel it could make for a nice piece too.

The whole School of the Wolf family from Kaer Morhen: Geralt, Lambert, Vesemir and/or Eskel fighting off monsters together! Add Ciri for extra awesomeness~ ;) They could also just be having food and drink together for a nice subtle piece.

Letho of Gulet, straight badass. Best antagonist in the series for me.

For landscape, Skellige is extremely popular and another image of its people or majestic isles would be welcome, I think.

Any of these would make for fine considerations!

Thanks. I know there are some nice Triss, Dijkstra and Lambert designs.

Syntsui

Triss >>>>Yen

gvyLwVk.png

This is the truth.

laxu

I love the Roach on the roof one. Shit, I've already bought the DLCs and have four real Gwent decks..do I need to add a Witcher related painting on my wall too?!

Also boo for no Triss. I would also like to see a portrait of Anna Henrietta. And the paintings you can make of Geralt in the Blood&Wine DLC as they are hilarious.

But above all I think we need a "Geralt sells 20 crappy swords to a blacksmith" painting.

Grisby

The looks like something Roach would do.

On topic though about Yen Vs Triss. I think
Roach is the worst goddamned horse ever. Suck it you path-finding challenged piece of horse glue.

Hjod

Banned
Just ordered the Tower of Mice, liked that one alot.

They are expensive, but also signed and numbered.

Not cheap. Thankfully got a well paying job. Think i might order the 'A towerful of mice' one for the diningroom. The wife will never suspect it being gaming related lol.

Haha, that's why I bought it. It looks more like a good painting, no one will know it's gaming related, shhhh.

CookBeck

Yup, we added the Triss print today due to the large number of requests for a print of her. And also because this image was superb quality. Recommended!

Top Bottom