• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBL: Games with Gold

Not a bad month there for me. I played through Child of Eden with the Kinect and kinda dug it but I never tried it with a controller. It looks and sounds great and hopefully controls well (like Rez perhaps?) with a controller.

I don't know about the Xbox version but Marlow Briggs on PC is a fun, little God of War-ish game.

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
Warhammer has a one or two hour trial i believe. That might be what you got. Did you start the game? If not, it might give you a heads up saying ''xx amount of trial left'':

Just tried it now, there was no trial warning.

Maybe its because I extended my paid for xbox live with the 14 day trial? I have 2 days left?
I will contact ms.

Syriel

14 day trial, but I got the warhammer game for free?

No need to contact MS. Everything is working normally.

Trials don't get you free 360 games because those licenses are permanent. You get the XBO games on a trial because those are only yours as long as you have an active sub (like PS+).

If you want free 360 games you need a minimum of one month of Gold, which is the shortest subscription time period.

Sosokrates

No need to contact MS. Everything is working normally.

Trials don't get you free 360 games because those licenses are permanent. You get the XBO games on a trial because those are only yours as long as you have an active sub (like PS+).

If you want free 360 games you need a minimum of one month of Gold, which is the shortest subscription time period.

Arhh ok , thanks very much, saves me contacting ms 😀

Leonidas

If there is one thing I hate about GWG it's that some games only have a 15 day download time. I've missed about a dozen free games over the years because of it(one of them being de-listed), luckily most of them I already had on PC, but still kind of annoying...

Flux

Isn't TR: Underworld already been given before?
No, but we've received the Reboot Xbox one and 360 Tomb raider, and the two top-down shooters Guardian of Light and Osiris tomb.

Tomb Raider as a franchise is basically GWG (and P's plus) fodder at this point.

JP

Some good stuff but it's a bit of a mixed month for me, I already have Zombi on the PS4 and Tomb Raider on the Xbox. It's good to see Van Helsing III making an appearance, I didn't even know there was a third game, it doesn't seem like long since the second game was released.

Does anybody know the Japanese hames yet?

EBE

Pretty good month
Excited for all four games

Army of Two in particular. Only ever played (shudders) The Devil's Cartel

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Decent month, I don’t have any of the games for once so I’m happy. Usually I have had 2-3 of the games every last month, even on games I bought on sale and never played lol.

Sosokrates

The back to the future game is pretty fun, the controls are not that good, but its cool to continue the back to the future story.

Ichabod

Banned
I've been wanting to play Zombi for awhile now. Pleasant surprise.

Biggest regret on GWG is missing the Handsome Collection when it was free over a year ago :(

Barakov

I've already played through Army of Two, TR: Underworld and ZombI. I'll download the 360 games just to have them digitally. Will check out Van Hellsing since I remember enjoying the first one.

Alx

I just happened to play through Army of Two this Christmas on PS3. It was ok, ugly character design but it was fun at least in co-op.
I remember trying the Zombi demo on the WiiU and being very bad at it, but I'll give it another chance. Was anything of value lost in the transition from WiiU to Xbox ?

Sosokrates

So for me in the uk army of two is still show for £14.99?

Isnt it meant to be on gwg on the 16th?

Zombi is

CRAIG667

New games up

Shadow warrior: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/shadow-warrior/br7zjjhgwt5x

Split second was meant to be the first 360 game, but it's still showing up at £8.99 and it doesn't seem to be on this page anymore

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/live/games-with-gold?xr=shellnav

Weird... I noticed this too, tried to DL several times today but prompts me to make payment...
I wonder what the issue is, I've never known this to happen before.

To anyone who already owns this game, is it working as it should (via BC)

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
I know its Game Pass but Halo Wars 2 won't download, keeps prompting me to buy like Split Second does.

Top Bottom