• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mega Man 10 on NA WW. PSN11/03; XBLA31/03. JPN dates post#1020. Bass & DLC in OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echoes

brandonh83 said:
I did. I started again on normal.
You can do it!

I can see who they're aiming for in the Easy mode. It doesn't seem like MM2 Normal, much much much easier.

And fuck Solar Man's stage.

Sanjuro

Enjoy your terrible Mega Man game. It should have better graphics this is 2010! Awful music! Fuck YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MEGA MANNNN!@.

Sold Wii :(

I was actually fine with the pussy insults but what drove it home were two things:

1) easy mode is TOO easy, it practically holds your hand
2) son, I am disappoint

I've never had that picture used against me before and boy let me tell you, that shit stings.

gkryhewy

brandonh83 said:
I was actually fine with the pussy insults but what drove it home were two things:

2) son, I am disappoint

I've never had that picture used against me before and boy let me tell you, that shit stings.

So instead you'll beat maybe a stage or two and then set it on the digital shelf next to MM9 to collect dust for all eternity, eh?

Or maybe that's just me.

brandonh83 said:

2) son, I am disappoint

Well son, we are undisappoint now that you switched to the light
dark?
side.

gkrykewy said:
So instead you'll beat maybe a stage or two and then set it on the digital shelf next to MM9 to collect dust for all eternity, eh?

Huh? I beat MM9, plan on beating this too. I can do it, I mean it's not impossible. I just thought, well for now I might set it on easy and then beat it on normal again later on PSN or something, and then... son, I am disappoint.

Anyway as I said, easy mode is way too easy. I didn't even feel like I was playing a MM game. I'd rather face punishment than breeze through it like that.

TheCardPlayer

Likes to have "friends" around to "play cards" with
brandonh83 said:
Huh? I beat MM9, plan on beating this too. I can do it, I mean it's not impossible. I just thought, well for now I might set it on easy and then beat it on normal again later on PSN or something, and then... son, I am disappoint.

Anyway as I said, easy mode is way too easy. I didn't even feel like I was playing a MM game. I'd rather face punishment than breeze through it like that.

15mitxz.jpg

jarosh

game's a ton of fun. but the music is one heck of a disappointment. except for nitro man's stage of course. and maaaaaybe chill man's. god, the boss music is just awful. guess i expected more after mm9's excellent soundtrack.

jarosh said:
game's a ton of fun. but the music is one heck of a disappointment. except for nitro man's stage of course. and maaaaaybe chill man's. god, the boss music is just awful. guess i expected more after mm9's excellent soundtrack.
The music in 9 was sublime, it seems as if others are agree about the disappointment in the music. That is one of my favorite parts about Mega Man...

jarosh

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Yeah, I'm watching some guy play on ustream. The music is pretty fucking terrible in this game.

Link to stream, http://www.ustream.tv/channel/let-s-play-live-with-omgitsjad
it's a shame too, cause the rest of the game seems to be pretty damn good - at least that's the impression i got from the short time i've played it so far. some of the level gimmicks are really fucking clever and deliciously vicious. and i dig the wacky robot master designs.

The Lamonster said:
I can't believe there are complaints about the music...

It kinda makes me second-guess purchasing the game
it's not mm4 bad. and really, i wouldn't overreact; as i said: the game's a ton of fun. the soundtrack might not be all that great but it never gets in the way.

BigAT

Sheep Man
is DEAD

I'm going to try to play through without any knowledge of the boss order, but I'm going to go ahead and guess that he is #1. I beat him on my first set of lives and really didn't have much difficulty. Playing through on Normal of course, they should force a dress onto Mega Man for whoever chooses Easy.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
FUCK YEAH THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!!!

TheCardPlayer

I don't get any complains about the music. The soundtrack is far more varied and catchy than MM9's.

Sanjuro

The Lamonster said:

The music is a deciding factor for a $10 game? The gameplay looks great still. It's pretty clear they focused in on other parts of the game and had a vague idea of what they wanted to do for the game's score.

TheCardPlayer

The Lamonster said:

What kind of fucktard are you? People on the Internet decide which game you buy?

Sanic

Mouse pointer enemies. huh.

Wish I didn't have to wait a month to play this. I could always finish MM9 as I wait...

How far into the game is the guy in the ustream? (And I just found out! Nevermind!)

Sanjuro

Pandoracell said:
Mouse pointer enemies. huh.

Wish I didn't have to wait a month to play this. I could always finish MM9 as I wait...

How far into the game is the guy in the ustream?
He is dicking around mostly, playing one of the stages right now and just died. He is a huge damn nerd.

I'm not happy about the release schedule at all. I've been playing MM9 as well. What is worse is I PREFER it on 360 but have a PS3.

Sanic

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
He is dicking around mostly, playing one of the stages right now and just died. He is a huge damn nerd.

I'm not happy about the release schedule at all. I've been playing MM9 as well.

Yeah I just noticed. I wish I could mute his voice.

TheCardPlayer

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Final levels spoiler:

First Wily stage starts with somewhat shitty music. THEN YOU FIGHT A FUCKING GIANT MACHINE THAT SPAWN MINI ROBOTS THAT USES ATTACK PATTERNS FROM THE BOSSES OF THE ENTIRE SERIES. THEN THE REAL FUCKING MUSIC BEGINS!

That's it. Best Mega Man game ever.

TheCardPlayer said:
What kind of fucktard are you? People on the Internet decide which game you buy?
Stirring discussion on internet message boards does not = The Lamonster refusing to buy a fucking Mega Man game

jarosh

my import wii is barely alive - i have a busted gpu and get tons of artifacts (flickering specks all over the screen) whenever i play a game. it's been like that for over a year and it's much worse than it ever was atm... but i still bought mm10. lol. and i WILL douple dip once the 360 version is out. that's how much of a mega man whore i am.

TheCardPlayer

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

They even got 8 bit sprites of the bosses from Mega Man 7 and 8

Fuck the sheer epic is unbelievable. Fuck me.

TheCardPlayer said:
I don't get any complains about the music. The soundtrack is far more varied and catchy than MM9's.

I think MM9's is better so far, but it will depend on how awesome the Wily stages music is. Right now I would say it's pretty much as good as other MM soundtracks. Solar Man's music owns all.

TheCardPlayer

brandonh83 said:
I think MM9's is better so far, but it will depend on how awesome the Wily stages music is. Right now I would say it's pretty much as good as other MM soundtracks. Solar Man's music owns all.

Wily Stages...dear God, wait till you get there. I haven't heard Stage 3 but Stage 1 and 2 almost made me cry from the awesome. But seriously, Stage 1. God. GOD!

PS. Oh lawl, it was Wily all along! SPOILAR!

Thaedolus

Gold Member
I got home and game over'd twice on Sheep Man. I feel like this fucker should be easy but for whatever reason I'm screwing the pooch here. I need a nap, then back to action

Sanic

so...uh, any more impressions? Clearly it's 'just Megaman', but any comparisons to past games (or 9) or anything like that? Maybe it's too early for this :).

Magnus

Holy shit, thank goodness for Easy Mode :lol

It's way too easy though, even for me, the guy who can't beat some of MM9's stages on normal :lol

I'm deliberately trying to avoid using the platforms they've included to protect you from pitfalls -- but I feel certain that boss health is going down too fast and my health is going down half as slowly as it should with each hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom