• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Colts Bears SB on NFL Network whille I'm at a bar grabbing lunch. What kind of dark magic was Lovie working to get this team to a SB

Prime Devin Hester running the opening kick back was still a top 10 most electric moment in the Super Bowl for me.

And Prince in the rain :( RIP 6/7/1958 - 4/21/2016

Passionfruit song is so lay back

Ly0HJTi.gif

effzee

Only thing I take away from the schedule is travel week to week and when they bye week is.

Based on that the Eagles are in good shape and projected to go 13-3.

MechDX

Former Oklahoma RB Joe Mixon reached a civil settlement agreement Friday with the woman he punched almost three years ago.

Via Schefter

Guess Pep is vindicated because only a good christian soul would settle this. The man is a saint now that he has redeemed himself

Judging by what Reggie and Del Rio said today, the ball is in Lynch's court. He's got less than a week to make a decision before the Raiders move on

bionic77

Bionic is both the oldest and the youngest poster in here
I am going to be 40 soon.

I should really quit this place and write a book or something instead.

I would have written the Cedric Ceballos story more than a decade ago but Ced did not want to be a part of it. It was estimated that demand for the book would kill every tree on the planet. He didn't want to live with that. Maybe if I make it kindle only he will go for it now.

I am going to be 40 soon.

I should really quit this place and write a book or something instead.

I would have written the Cedric Ceballos story more than a decade ago but Ced did not want to be a part of it. It was estimated that demand for the book would kill every tree on the planet. He didn't want to live with that. Maybe if I make it kindle only he will go for it now.

Ced's a relatively modest and quiet guy. A lot of the more interesting parts of his life that a lot of people don't even know about (like how he killed Bin Laden) are hard to get information on.

bionic77

Ced's a relatively modest and quiet guy. A lot of the more interesting parts of his life that a lot of people don't even know about (like how he killed Bin Laden) are hard to get information on.
One of the chapters will be Neil Armstrong ain't shit. He needed a rocket and all of NASA to get to the moon. Ced made it there on single jump.

Same issue here past 2 weeks it has been horrible. Some days (like yesterday and today so far) it acts like normal, and other days it will crash a dozen times for unknown reasons. If it wasn't for NoScript I would be using Chrome.

Yeah, I might switch to Chrome just for my homework, it's annoying have to reload everything after it crashes.

Sanjuro

The absolute greatest treat of rewatching Simpsons episodes is finding out Homer Simpson was always your role model.

Perfection.

Top Bottom