• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump: I can be more presidential than any president, except Abraham Lincoln

Video at the link as well

President Donald Trump returned to the campaign stage Tuesday, holding a rally in Youngstown, Ohio, where he defended his unconventional approach as necessary to change the country for the better.

"It is much easier to act presidential than what we are doing here tonight, believe me," Trump said. "With the exception of the late, great Abraham Lincoln, I can be more presidential than any president that's ever held this office."
"I think that with few exceptions, no president has done anywhere near what we've done in his first six months. Not even close," he added.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/25/polit...oungstown-ohio-campaign-rally1005PMVODtopLink

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
"I think that with few exceptions, no president has done anywhere near what we've done in his first six months. Not even close," he added.

Well he's not wrong.

gatling

I can be more presidential than any president that ever presidented in the president house.

Go read a book.

kess

"It is much easier to act presidential than what we are doing here tonight, believe me," Trump said. "With the exception of the late, great Abraham Lincoln, I can be more presidential than any president that's ever held this office."

f00.jpg

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I was starting to think other presidents more presidential than him, but then I realized, it's pretty much every other president whose name is not Trump.

Fury451

Banned
You can't say " i'm the only one who did x" and follow it up with "with few exceptions" because IT NEGATES YOUR CLAIM IMMEDIATELY you fool.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Predictable 1st grader response.

"You suck at this."

"No I don't! I don't suck at this! In fact I'm the bestest ever!"

It's surprising to discover how flexible he is, given he continues sucking his own dick.

But seriously, that he's even daring to claim any degree of greatness vs his predecessors when he's not even a full year into office is a sign of ego that's just galling. Leave history to make the judgement, dumbass.

WinFonda

the irony of course, by saying something so braggadocio and stupid, is that he not only undermines his claim but also sinks himself straight to the bottom on the 'presidents acting presidential' scale

It gets worse...

"Now here’s what I do. I’d ask whether or not you someday think I will be on Mount Rushmore."

“But here’s the problem, if I did it joking, totally joking, having fun, the fake news media will say ‘he believes he should be on Mount Rushmore.’ So I won’t say it. Okay? I won’t say it.”

He said it.

Piggus

"No president has done anywhere near what we've done in his first six months. Not even close."

He's right, you know.

sCtl8hJ.png

"I can be more presidential than any president, except Abraham Lincoln. Ronald Reagan can suck a dick, am I right Republicans?"

kmax

Racist, trans/homophobic, sexist, megalomaniac, pedophilic, incestuous, hateful, xenophobic, vain, misogynistic, idiotic, selfish, disgusting, distasteful, rude, evil, sociopathic.

All these traits are encompassed by this very man. He's an abomination that never should of been allowed anywhere near the highest, most respected and powerful position in the world.

UberTag

It gets worse...

"Now here’s what I do. I’d ask whether or not you someday think I will be on Mount Rushmore."

“But here’s the problem, if I did it joking, totally joking, having fun, the fake news media will say ‘he believes he should be on Mount Rushmore.’ So I won’t say it. Okay? I won’t say it.”
He said it.
He should just demolish Mount Rushmore and replace the heads with himself, Kushner, Ivanka and Putin.

Greenlight this before McCain croaks so he can voice his disapproval and shake his head some more.

MC Safety

Just a little presidential would be a good start.

I'd hoped Trump would grow into the presidency, but he doesn't seem interested or able.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
He has the gall to imply that he can be more presidential than George Washington.

There aren't enough rolling laughter emotes in the universe to react to this.

Top Bottom