• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHEEZMO™;35473665 said:
The ironing.

We killed the Derpy.

I killed the Derpy.

Congratz G-Fex on the new tag!

Is G-Fex the first to score a pony tag?

EviLore forced the user I Love Memes to use a Derpy gif as an avatar, as punishment for making a stupid pony thread. Said user whined and immediately left Gaf.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
EviLore forced the user I Love Memes to use a Derpy gif as an avatar, as punishment for making a stupid pony thread. Said user whined and immediately left Gaf.
No, that was me. As I recall, he was being obnoxious in general while raging over MLP, and I'm often fond of using ironic punishment over simply banning for some length of time.

Him leaving was mostly coincidental though. Something happened to his account so he had to start using I H8 Memes instead.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
0fGlP.png

Cheerilee

I don't get why people think Apple is the one demanding changes. What do they care of the content of one episode of one of the gillion of programs they distribute? The change just occured only thus far on the iTunes version because digital distribution is much easier to "recall" than the DVDs which are likely already being printed off.

People think it's Apple instead of Hasbro because Apple took down the episode on their side of the Internets while Hubworld left theirs up. It should theoretically be easier to get your very own website to stop streaming a banned episode for free than it is to get Apple to take down their paid version.

Orcastar

Gratz, G-Fex!
Is G-Fex the first to score a pony tag?
2th scored one before. It was glorious.

The extended theme song is finally up on youtube... personally not a big fan, but then i never like the original all that much anyways.
Here it is anyways.
I dunno, I kinda like it. All those puns...

Moving on, here's one for all the Applejack haters: Strive Like Applejack

Also, another Portal crossover from the guy who did all those awesome SC2 pony portraits: MLP Thinking with Portals: Rainbow Highway

^Wow that comic is kind of grim.

And to add my late 2 cents to the Derpy Crisis. It's hard for me to get mad without knowing all the details. As it stands right now, for all we know, this could SOLELY be An Apple/iTunes deal. I mean WLF took down Derpy stuff now it's back up again. Kreoss has said that future episodes shouldn't be affected (it seems at worst, she'll just go back to being a quiet cameo character). Even though people are flying off the handle about it with others going "lol so much for love and tolerance" I'd say it's actually the love for the character and a drive to keep her in, not a blatant disregard for the popular mantra.

i've gotten over it

hasbro sucks, shoehorns in trains and third alicorns into the show to promote toys, tells the creators they can't do continuity, etc

when the vinyl scratch, trixie, and lyra toys come out, they will have bad hasbro names and backstories on the back of the box and recolored mane 6 vectors on the front

and now they cave in to the pc crowd and kill our shoutout in the show

i already disliked hasbro, and this is just another thing for the pile, but i still love the real people behind fim

they can't stop studio b and dhx from creating a great show we all love and supporting us

and they certainly can't stop the community from creating fanworks of equal (greater) quality

and they can't stop me from having my own vision of the show made up from a combination of sources and my own imagination

rant over, have ponnies

tumblr_m00f4lo7LH1r9m5fpo1_1280.png

Subitai

So the new thread title will have something to do w/ Derpy?

It is a shame, but the ridiculous reaction of bronies is more shame(ful).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom