• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

D i Z

I can't help but feel that Bannon is just as dangerous outside of the WH and now he's unleashed again. I dunno. We're still fucked either way.

TheSun

I wake up after getting headbutted by my dog, and now that twit is out of the white house?

Hmm, must still be dreaming.

Slayven

Gentrification is just another form of colonialism if you think about it
1uc366.jpg

Slayven

she tried to claim she wasn't at the March but in the city
til people found receipts and saw she was caught on camera in the vice piece I think, and her boyfriend was there and throwing out threats via text

Yeah he looks like the cookie cutter shit head. They live in Atlanta, they don't have to go that far to find like minded friends

I like how they are offended to be called racist despite stating their racist goals.

if Enji Night hates black people i will be sad

Slayven

Nigga ain't out the door good and dropping diss tracks

“The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over,” Bannon said Friday, shortly after confirming his departure. “We still have a huge movement, and we will make something of this Trump presidency. But that presidency is over. It’ll be something else. And there’ll be all kinds of fights, and there’ll be good days and bad days, but that presidency is over.”

Shy

Just finished it. Meh, it was alright.

I didn't think it was possible for the fight choreography, camera work and editing to get worse as the show went on. But it did.

Danny was the worse aspect of the series. But that was to be expected.

Zekes!

Punisher. I like the actor's portrayal a lot, still ain't super crazy about him getting his own show, but I'll obviously watch it. Hopefully it's also 8 episodes...

Yeah I liked Berthanal's portrayal in DD S2...but I'm also wary about how they handle him as a character. Not the biggest Punisher fan

Slayven

Just finished it. Meh, it was alright.

I didn't think it was possible for the fight choreography, camera work and editing to get worse as the show went on. But it did.

Danny was the worse aspect of the series. But that was to be expected.

People need to think Marvel, there are people alive today because Shy stayed in to binge Defenders

Johndoey

Banned
God what a piece of shit this show was. At least Cox and Ritter keep shit trudging along, Ritter especially. She's pretty much the only person with any decent scenes in this thing. I could've been watching Ozark instead of this crap.

D i Z

I had a fun half day watching it. Some choice moments in there that I'd been waiting for.

So the Defenders is trash? smh. Guess I'll take my time getting to it.

It is so not trash. Nobody could or should have expected something different from what we've gotten before. And this was a whole lot of that. The fight criticism is over inflated a bit as well. DD and Electra threw down ( just immune to battle damage I suppose). Nobody in their right mind would expect any of the other characters to actually fight. Still with that said, you don't need to rush to see it.

Johndoey

Banned
Outside of a couple short scenes scattered throughout the episodes I can't find anything to recommend about this show, unless you desperately need to see these characters come together.

It's the Batman v. Superman of superhero shows.

Top Bottom