• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVII| I don't really care if /mu/ cry

Moonkid

Young thug really rapped "I'm rich so I don't got to vote".......ight that's real I guess
dead.png

And just to think those songs on that Young Thug & Carnage EP are like a year old *sighs*. I hate to be greedy but I ain't accepting this 4 song ep. I need another tape before the end of this year

NOAH CYRUS - AGAIN FT. XXXTENTACION

...I have no words.

Is it new thread worthy? I mean the thread would be a dumpster fire but an entertaining one at that.
Do it. Dumpster fires are needed from time to time.

Edit: new things that happened.

New Yung Lean album due 11/10.

Starrah & Diplo collab EP out now.

Denzel Curry released his remaster of 32 Zel and a remix of Ultimate with Juicy J.

Hopsin released a new single.

G Herbo released a new album.

Jhene Aiko released a new 22-track album.

Rhapsody released a new album with features from Kendrick Lamar and more.

Kevin Gates released a new mixtape.

Macklemore album out now.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Thes n***as keep hating
This is they last waaarning
Met that girl at night (OOH)
Fuck her through the moooorning

drake-3.w529.h352.gif

Nibel

Btw Diggi, hab die letzten Tage Todesohrwürmer von mehreren Nimo-Tracks <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:45.833333333333336% 72.91666666666667%;background-size:4900%" data-codepoints="1f602"></span></span>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecURV30lYZI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exYuReY1dz0

Und Veysel & Luciano auch angezündet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NcrzcO__Ds

Alles Bretter in diesem Post

Icolin

Banned
Apparently Kylie Jenner is pregnant; Travis Scott is the father

Preparing for a new Kanye song welcoming Travis to the family

If we being honest Erykah Badu and XXX relationship might be one of the best things to happen to rap in a long ass time based off the quality of music in the previous relationships. Maybe that'd have him drop off the face of earth

Gambit61

If you go near Badu your status alignment will change

Someone needs to make a hip-hop SMT game. Had no idea Badu worked with XXX.

I had to make it clear in that post that I want nothing to happen to Badu smh because She's a goddess. Her music is flawless.

Saw her at the Coney Island Amphitheater last year and it was great. The crowd was so hype for her and she actually stayed way past the allotted time playing some classics. She ended the night with Tyrone and the place went crazy lol.

Numb

Someone needs to make a hip-hop SMT game. Had no idea Badu worked with XXX.

Saw her at the Coney Island Amphitheater last year and it was great. The crowd was so hype for her and she actually stayed way past the allotted time playing some classics. She ended the night with Tyrone and the place went crazy lol.

Only if Suge is the grim reaper going through dungeons random

Lil Boat

Juicy J + Suicideboys is a great combination.

I just got a ticket for Lil Peep in Chicago next month. Anyone else live in the area and want to meet up for the show?

Miley Cyrus decided she made enough money off rap leaves it while criticizing how the genre treats women then her sister does a song with Xxx....ight then

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Miley Cyrus decided she made enough money off rap leaves it while criticizing how the genre treats women then her sister does a song with Xxx....ight then
When did Miley ever do rap? Maybe a couple of songs here and there during her “I’m done with Disney” phase, that made her think smoking weed was the coolest thing ever? And Miley is not her sisters keeper, and if someone is bound and determined to do something they will.

Top Bottom