• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls III - The Fire Fades Edition (GOTY) | April 21st [PC/XB/PS]

That's great, but yeah, why do we always get shitty box arts? I don't get it. The is seriously nothing better about the NA cover over the JP one.

It's amusing seeing just what marketing does/thinks looks good/helps sell the game. "Artistic somber shot with a feeling of loss? Fuck that shit, here is an armored guy looking ready to make fite".

Now imagine how the game itself would be changed if marketing people were allowed to.

Prime discount doesn't seem to be working.

Currently no, it does not. Will that auto correct if you order now and they apply it later? Haven't done that yet. Also will switch to bestbuy order when/if they get it up anyway. Getting tired of all my games being destroyed in the mail.

Weevilone

I don't know whether they will auto-update either, but will also switch to Best Buy if/when they list, and for the same reason.

I just wish BB would note that you previously purchase an item when you view it on the web store, like Amazon does. I have a tough time keeping track of preorders.

Yeah, this time I decided to wait for the complete edition so I'm glad to see it announced. I'll be busy with Persona 5 though, will probably pick it up during the steam winter sale.

eXMomoj

So I want to double dip this game on PC. It's on Steam sale right now - is The Fire Fades edition coming to Steam? If so, is it worth waiting for it?

EDIT: Reason I'm asking is the game is on sale right now on Steam. The Deluxe edition is $55.

Top Bottom