• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
k added epik high to the OP. btw, Fan is awesome. gaw dayum. was listening to a few while I edited the OP.

can someone link 6 of taeyang's videos that should be in the op? not sure which ones are the most popular.

Salazar

NoEul.

LXXjl.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
NoEul <3

K, so.. Taeyang and Epik High added to the OP. Need a mod to delete Eraldo's post >_<

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Ah, damn. Must've deleted #4 on accident rather than #2 :( Oh well, it should be fixed soon.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
2AM? It's not april yet, is it? lol >_<

Edit: Yay, the thread is fixed :) and Deadly's post is still there! ha

Kyon

Banned
next to my 2nd husband Changmin

EDIT: oh you were answering a question lol :p

oh and FAIL @ SlaveMedia Entertainment to NOT putting anything from CSJH who are 100000% more talented than Soshi and are pretty much the female DBSK. SMH what an embarrassment

Deadly

I can't spot any of the f(x) girls except Luna....Wait I just realized that's Krystal with her. Holy shit she looks so much like Yoona

ramyeon

Who?

Lol, didn't you just get Soyeon yesterday?

tumblr_lvry7pDOKl1r7xdzao1_400.jpg
Cheon Sang Ji Hee. An awesome group from awhile back that SM has neglected so much. They were in Japan before it was cool and not doing too badly either. Dana and Sunday are there, the really overexposed photo. Dana used to be a soloist WAY BACK. She participated in a lot of the early SM Town Winter & Summer albums. Sunday used to be a soloist in Japan and other members Lina and Stephanie have been MIA for awhile... they weren't even part of CSJH's comeback earlier this year.

Yep, thus early. She'll be back after Christmas probably :lol

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Well, as long as it's not Namjoo...

Alta1r, now's your chance.. change your avatar to that Yoona xmas pic.

Ashhong

I hate those bangs in general. Much prefer the type in my avatar. Taengoo is smart, I don't think she's ever had them.

Biscuits

She had bangs in most of those radio gifs floating around the net. Speaking of which I hope she gets back to DJing soon.

Again, phenomenal job on the op OC!

Alta1r

I hate those bangs in general. Much prefer the type in my avatar. Taengoo is smart, I don't think she's ever had them.

Fany with her hair in your avatar, lighter hair, no bangs, is probably the best I've see her look. Although there was this one gif of her where she's in white and promoting glasses I think and she smiles that was just ridiculous. I think someone here had it as their avatar back in the day when gifs were allowed.

Ah, here we go, the gif version of this:
tumblr_liwp52XziB1qgmb90o1_r1_500_large.gif

Goddamn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom