• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I have found the best tasting cereal in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That isn't Raisin Bran Crunch.

kicproductimage-110082_rbc.png

3rdman

You are surprised that the cereal with 34 grams of carbs per serving taste good?

With milk, you'd be consuming about 50 GRAMS!!!! Jesus...that is crazy high!

You are surprised that the cereal with 34 grams of carbs per serving taste good?

With milk, you'd be consuming about 50 GRAMS!!!! Jesus...that is crazy high!
And people usually eat like 3-5 servings worth per sitting. Serving sizes for nutritional info are ridiculously small.

geomon

And here it is....

85f909d9-85e8-427d-b845-18be6e7ee615_2.0495ff719142ab452c6ceba9972ef20d.jpeg

Product Description : Baked Oat Bites are cinnamon baked squares with a light, sweet drizzle. With 11g of protein with milk, it is a filling and delicious breakfast. Each bite is a hearty crunch to help you power your day. Bakes Oat Bites are not made with artificial colors, flavors or high fructose corn syrup.

TLDR: it taste like an oatmeal cookies. And the things it does to the milk...you wont be disappointed.

It looks good and healthy which probably means it costs about $5.

jiggles

Banned
You're all wrong. Everyone is wrong. Except for me. I am right. It's these:

kellogg-s-crunchy-nutavsb4.jpg

Besides the insane taste, they're supremely filling. The most satisfying breakfast a human can have.

Sillverrr

No, because that would be Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Clusters. So sickly sweet though. Lashings of cold milk just adds to the so-bad-it's-good nature of this product.

Ha ha - before posting this I saw jiggles chose the same cereal. I stopped buying them - it's a one-trip road to obesity once you start down this dark path.

Finally. Please check my post history, I've been mentioning this cereal here for MONTHS. Knew this was a Baked Oat Bites thread! Every time somebody mentions the inferior Cracklin Oat Bran I bring it up.

Respek knuckles.

JetBlackPanda

Gold Member
The lack of Peanut butter Captain crunch is criminal in this thread.

It was my cereal of choice, this was before I got diabetes and realized that all cereal is like 30+ carbs for 1/3 or 1/2 cup before you even add milk.

Lol madness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom