• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PROJECT BEAST (PS4, From Software/SCE Japan Studio) - First WebMs [Port beg = ban.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Holy next-gen fog gate Batman. The world looks absolutely outstanding. I am without speech anymo

So uh...that weapon he's using makes it look strongly to me like this is an actual preset unchangable character, and not the "create your own" thing from Souls games. The way he has animations to change its form is atypical of the usual "one size fits all" weapon class animation in past Souls games.

I refuse to get hyped until tech-gaf tells me these cannot be fabricated through Dark Souls 2 PC.

I've beaten the entirety of Dark Souls 2. And none of the levels look like that nor do the armor nor does that creature/beast he's about to fight. Heck not even does the mist door have freaking spirits.

So unless a guy released a mod when DS2 was just coming out on PC and never released it to the public and made graphics better, I think you can be hyped.

Orayn

We are moving to Happening-Con 2. This is not a drill.

bQ3EXiK.gif

E3 cannot come soon enough.

So uh...that weapon he's using makes it look strongly to me like this is an actual preset unchangable character, and not the "create your own" thing from Souls games. The way he has animations to change its form is atypical of the usual "one size fits all" weapon classes in Souls games.

It's unlikely this is a Souls game.

EktorPR

Am I the first to ask WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE?! I know about Project Beast, I want it to be true, but...

WHAT'S THE SOURCE HERE? HOW DOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN?

cripterion

Chances are they follow the same formula so you won't like this either (nothing wrong with that)

The formula is alright, but I feel it controls terribly and has that clunky feel to it. Graphics are also quite awful so hard to get immersed into it.

If this one can at least remedy all that, I might give it a try.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
ohhhhhhhhhh my godddddddd

wow, honestly the game and concept looks great the graphics are ok I would say, im not shocked or surprised by them

Stillmatic

I can't believe this is actually happening! This is the game I wanted most to start out 'current gen'. Morpheus support would kill me twice over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom