• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McGangBang........I'M lovin it

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
xS1TH L0RDx said:
you know what? i think we can make this better. and the key to making it better is a taco bell volcano taco
Thankfully, there's a taco bell RIGHT NEXT to my mcDonald's.

Unthankfully, this sounds like a terrible disgrace to the McGangBang.

VPhys

Skittleguy said:
Luther Burger!
lutherburgerenhanced.jpg

000.jpg

Baconbitz

Banned
You guys are giving me the wrong ideas. Like putting Mc nuggets on a subway sub. Like a meatball sub with chicken nuggets. Now that I think about it its not that unusual. I also thought of putting a hamburger on a subway sub.

Toby

Well, looks like im gonna be trying it in a few.

I keep thinking how awesome this would be with some bacon and pastrami added.

Also, those In N Out pics are tantalizing.

Baconbitz

Banned
andreweezer said:
Sorry we aren't virgin man boys who love sonic.
Sorry I'm not a punk emo stabbing wearing so tight clothes guy. (Wow let me assume by the pictures you've seen that you know everything about me.)

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Baconbitz said:
Sorry I'm not a punk emo stabbing wearing so tight clothes guy. (Wow let me assume by the pictures you've seen that you know everything about me.)

Having a little moment there?

Anyway... been a hour since I ate that thing I now I feel like total shit. :lol

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Well, I saw this thread right before I went to the store, and Toby agreed to try it with me soo...

The subjects...
first.jpg

Mine's on the left (minus McPickles), Toby's on the right
second.jpg

My first bite
third.jpg

mj1108

Thaedolus said:
Well, I saw this thread right before I went to the store, and Toby agreed to try it with me soo...

The subjects...
first.jpg

We don't have the Hot n Spicy McChicken here (Central California). :(

Thaedolus

Gold Member
mj1108 said:
We don't have the Hot n Spicy McChicken here (Central California). :(

I didn't even realize there was a choice :lol

...I generally only go to McDonald's for breakfast or ice coffee...but I had to try this

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Okay, I tried it. Luckily there wasn't anyone in the drive thru so not much of a wait. Got home did the surgery on the sandwiches and went to town.

3088876242_a6bfe8e834.jpg

With the flavors of the two sandwiches almost competing with each other, I knew I had to try something to kind of help them blend. So halfway through it I put some BBQ sauce on it. Took the sandwich to a whole other level. Honey BBQ sauce just sent it from a mediocre experience to something I'll try again.

3088036925_f0ca8e0c0c.jpg

I give it 3 skeets out of 5. Though it was interesting, new and GAF inspired, it wasn't the holy grail I was expecting.

On another note, it seems the McRib is gone again. They had a not on the menu that it is gone until the next season. I guess that means February for here when the rodeo is in town. Also, when did they change the name to McDouble?

mYm|17|

aparisi2274 said:
What are on those animal style fries??

it's the special yummy sauce (it tastes kinda like thousand island dressing)

anyhow, did anybody ask for a McGangBang instead of asking for the double cheeseburger/hot n spicy mcchicken?

Trevor360

Banned
I strongly disagree with keeping the cap-bun on the chicken sandwich. I took that shit off and used it as a mini-plate for my fries' ketchup

UraMallas

Trevor360 said:
I strongly disagree with keeping the cap-bun on the chicken sandwich. I took that shit off and used it as a mini-plate for my fries' ketchup
That's what I've been saying, I'll definitely try that without the crown. (Proper term for the top bun of a hamburger bun.)

seat

Honestly, that sandwich looks beautiful with so many wonderful carbohydrates and protein from two animal sources. Unfortunately I'm thinking it's not as tasty as I assume it would be.

I used to work at a factory where a roach coach would swing by on lunch breaks. They sold a sandwich that consisted of a fried chicken patty, a fried egg and a slice of American cheese, all on a buttery bun. It was heavenly. I really packed on the pounds that year. :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I used to work at a factory where a roach coach would swing by on lunch breaks. They sold a sandwich that consisted of a fried chicken patty, a fried egg and a slice of American cheese, all on a buttery bun. It was heavenly. I really packed on the pounds that year.

That Sounds beautiful

dskillzhtown said:
Also, when did they change the name to McDouble?

a couple weeks ago. The only difference between the double cheeseburger and the McDouble is the McDouble has 1 cheese square instead of two. Apparently that makes the burger 8 cents less to make. So in these tough economic times, something had to give. Oh well. They still sell the double cheeseburger, but its no longer just $1

I was watching that one show on the Food Channel....Diners Dives and Drive-Ins or whatever and they had a dude on there who took a hamburger then completely deep-fried the entire thing bun n' all. Shit was crazy.

LaneDS

I tried it, was actually sort of good, but not something I think I'd try again as I felt like a bigger glutton than I normally do when going to McDonald's. Curious about the Hot & Spicy version of the McChicken, and why it doesn't exist in Virginia.

akachan ningen said:
innout.jpg

innout20x20.jpg

innout100x100.jpg

innout_burger.jpg

innout.jpg

American cheese is so gross. :lol

In-n-out needs to have cheddar optional.

That's seriously like death staring me in the face. :(

They should just give these out free (and in artery cleaning size) with every order:
Bottle_Brush.jpg

Kccitystar

I'm considering heading out to burger king and recreating my own Rodeo Cheeseburger. They do not sell it here in NYC but it's basically a cheeseburger with the pickles and ketchup replaced by onion rings and barbecue sauce.

It tastes EPIC and whenever I go outside of NY I always order one. Well, when I say one, I mean like 5 or 6 :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom