• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The thread "died" because a good chunk moved to Line. Many of the posters literally only posted in this thread and hardly anywhere else on GAF.

Yaari

It could be a carbon copy of SS, but still miss the vital thing that makes SS so good, the generosity factor. Not even Bamco's other iM@S games are as generous as SS.

I can only hope they'll have taken a look at competitors and maybe learned some things here and there.

m0t0k1

It could be a carbon copy of SS, but still miss the vital thing that makes SS so good, the generosity factor. Not even Bamco's other iM@S games are as generous as SS.

Theatre Days is at the moment a step more generous then Starlight Stage. But people won't move on from SS but that is kinda obvious. The other problem games have is the content push in content both LLsif and SS do that better then most of the other rhythm games. I really really hope when this new game arrives that they gonna up the UR draw rates. Most games have it at 3% with double rates on special days. Wonder how this new Love Live unit gonna be? I am not really feeling Sunshine girls at all so i hope this will be more to my liking.

Love live died when μ's were gone. Aqours suck

µ's were never gone, just dormant. aqours is awesome too. µ's is like the distant untouchable ideal that shines brightly, while aqours is the scrubby in your face idorus trying to shine. both are worth loving. its all one big Love Live fam now.

Articalys

Well... alright then. Though I am actually starting to get tired of the game myself.

And I thought Line was a 1:1 messaging program; does it actually work like Discord or IRC for group messaging?

m0t0k1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnjQI7OPIA0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkD5KfzmCxg

Found these videos in the Love Live All-Stars thread but I suppose people dont really check that one yet, and they are too much fun not to drop here as well.

I guess everyone on Line has seen them by now though.

There is a Love Live All-Stars thread? I never noticed :0 But then again i don't spend as much time on gaf as i used too only visit this thread and im@s at the moment. Can't wait for that new game looks like a nice step up from the old llsif.

Yaari

There is a Love Live All-Stars thread? I never noticed :0 But then again i don't spend as much time on gaf as i used too only visit this thread and im@s at the moment. Can't wait for that new game looks like a nice step up from the old llsif.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1436007

Well just an announcement thread, but the guy does a good job adding updates.

Yeah, I hope they'll make the right decisions when designing the game. Playing theater days now, the whole idol management aspect some of these games still have is nothing but a complete nuisance. I'd love to see it go

m0t0k1

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1436007

Well just an announcement thread, but the guy does a good job adding updates.

Yeah, I hope they'll make the right decisions when designing the game. Playing theater days now, the whole idol management aspect some of these games still have is nothing but a complete nuisance. I'd love to see it go

Thanks for the Link gonna check it out now. The reason why i even got into these game is the Idol management aspect. They should add more commus and other stuff. Actually i hope its in the new LL game as well bonding between. Characters should be able to boost your performance and maybe special appeals if they are both on stage. Gives extra reasons to play as long as the content is there. Really would love that. Side M game adds even more bonding stuff then TD.

Yaari

Thanks for the Link gonna check it out now. The reason why i even got into these game is the Idol management aspect. They should add more commus and other stuff. Actually i hope its in the new LL game as well bonding between. Characters should be able to boost your performance and maybe special appeals if they are both on stage. Gives extra reasons to play as long as the content is there. Really would love that. Side M game adds even more bonding stuff then TD.

But like, feeding duplicate N and R's and having your entire character box clogged up and such, I feel it is a nuisance and theater days does it way better with their lesson tickets. You can only acquire every idol once (different rarities possible though).

I probably named it wrong.

Agree with what you said though, I like that stuff too.

m0t0k1

But like, feeding duplicate N and R's and having your entire character box clogged up and such, I feel it is a nuisance and theater days does it way better with their lesson tickets. You can only acquire every idol once (different rarities possible though).

I probably named it wrong.

Agree with what you said though, I like that stuff too.

ahh now i see what you ment. I was thinking about princess maker/ Im@s console style idol management. where the princess/idol emotions can influence the game positively or negatively. Plus other aspects like making sure they do their job properly and get extra rewards for it. I can absolutely agree with you about managing cards and clogged boxes. Thats more of a Gasha game management. since even non idol games have these problems. Happy indeed that TD solves most of those problems.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Pretty lazy of them to still use that beta art for the headshots of muse.

Umi still wearing that beret and rRn with the ribbons, elements that they removed with their finalised designs.

The game has definitely got more generous lately. Granted, that might just be a portend of the coming replacement of the game.

I also got to play the arcade version when I was in Japan in September. It was cool, but a lot harder considering the screen size makes it easy to lose the top right and left notes in your peripheral vision. Also, there's the game cabinet, and then there are separate touch screen cabinets that appear to be specifically for idol management functions and they dispense cards and stuff.

tenton

Pretty lazy of them to still use that beta art for the headshots of muse.

Umi still wearing that beret and rRn with the ribbons, elements that they removed with their finalised designs.

But they've always used those for these types of shorts. For example, the intermission sections in 5th Live used them (Final Live was video spots). So it's par for the course.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
But they've always used those for these types of shorts. For example, the intermission sections in 5th Live used them (Final Live was video spots). So it's par for the course.

Just cos they keep using them doesn't stop it from being lazy. If anything, it makes it even more lazy!

Muse is still super special to me, but ngl most of the Aqours related stuff is just done better than the Muse stuff. They’ve definitely stepped up their game from all the experience they gained.

W-00

Well, it's Eli's birthday, which means birthday rolls. I made all three steps (last month I was concerned that I wouldn't have enough for Eli, but I ended up having enough for another multipull left over). I didn't get any UR, but I think my rolls were still relatively lucky. I got China dress Eli and her original SSR on my first pull, two copies of ninja Eli on my second pull, and With Teds Eli, Group Photo Eli, and Spring Date SSR Eli on my third pull. I already had China dress Eli, so that's two new SSRs, three new SRs, and two idolizations from of 120 gems.

Maybe we should just start an idol discord. Although if most people don't want to move, it'd just be like three people. lol
I’ve seen it mentioned a few other times and since discord is my temporary GAF replacement, I’m working on making one. If people wanna join, then cool, but nbd if not.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I’ve seen it mentioned a few other times and since discord is my temporary GAF replacement, I’m working on making one. If people wanna join, then cool, but nbd if not.
I think it's just a matter of people already being on Line already. I'd join a discord since I have it open anyway.

I think it's just a matter of people already being on Line already. I'd join a discord since I have it open anyway.
Yup. I figured that whoever doesn’t really use Line might want one as an option too. Either way, the server has been made. I’m still working on improving it, but if anyone wants in, then let me know and I’ll try to send invites out as fast as the PM cooldown allows.

W-00

Yup. I figured that whoever doesn’t really use Line might want one as an option too. Either way, the server has been made. I’m still working on improving it, but if anyone wants in, then let me know and I’ll try to send invites out as fast as the PM cooldown allows.

I'd like one, please.

FrankCanada97

Roughly the size of a baaaaaarge

I'd appreciate a link to the discord in a pm, thanks!

Top Bottom