• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STAR CITIZEN, Chris Roberts' (Wing Commander) New Game [$25 million funded]

Ephemeris

I'm too lazy to type up another post, so please forgive me for copy-pasting my posts from the Alpha Hangar thread.

Direct X 10 graphics card users (under Windows 7 and upwards) can still join the glorious Hangar Masterrace!

Many thanks! Got it running on my end!

Babalu.

so when can we expect the next commercial (hopefully the freelancer).

I'm itching to look at the new types of freelancer.

I know dates were posted awhile ago but I cant find them.

so when can we expect the next commercial (hopefully the freelancer).

I'm itching to look at the new types of freelancer.

I know dates were posted awhile ago but I cant find them.

There were never any dates confirmed. Just speculation that new brochures will start during or immediately after Gamescom and that didn't happen. It has also been rumored that the Hornet is the next to get the brochure/sale treatment so we might be looking at a couple of months or more for Freelancer variants.

This is also speculation on my part though.

really cool to hear about first person combat on planets, this game is sounding better and better each goal we hit

I was honestly not expecting planetside areas to be larger than the citadel in Mass Effect 3. Not really sure how well combat would work out in maps like that. Especially if you have choke points at ship docking bays.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
Per request in the hangar thread:

4vkkEja.gif

Syf

Banned
Finally decided to pledge and went with the Digital Freelancer pack. Hope this game ends up being worth it. :D

I remember my days in SWG piloting around my gunship with a few guildies manning the turrets, roaming around completing missions, engaging in random pvp and trying for some loot. If this game brings back that feeling of freedom and exploration it'll be money well spent.

Perkel

Banned
24 Milions !!!

Look what good commercial can do to your crow-funding campaign:

iyUau38LhA9oQ.png

Seriously by the time this game will be out game will have one of the biggest budgets in gaming for Developement.

30mln is just matter of month or two at this pace.

Average 85$

CTLance

Dear Perkel, I am writing to you on behalf of the SC community on neogaf, which has fled the wastelands of the community subforum. We would like to cordially extend an invite to the Party over in the gaming forum. Free chips, BYOB, spaceships parked in second row will be towed, no noise after twelve.

Top Bottom