• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct September 13th for Switch and 3DS

Thoraxes

Expecting bare minimum.

Talk about stuff already announced and releasing before 2018. Dates for XC2 and Skyrim. DLC info/dates for Zelda/Rabbids, Lola Pop ARMS release during direct, maybe Splatoon 2 DLC stuff.

ATLUS 3DS games info, Pokemon, Layton, AA4 eShop, and Culdcept is also soon. Metroid plug obviously.

Would love to be surprised by some...surprises.

(mat)

guys... what was hidden here:

whatkns7u.jpg

I thought that was some jped artifact crap but there is clearly something smeared here?

They're just cloudy designs. They'll probably "woosh" by as the direct starts. Calm down.

I SAID CALM DOWN.

I'm slightly confused, I thought this was tomorrow?

I mean the thread before this one has that as the date, I'm guessing that was the eu time? 😐

Nameless

I'd be happy with Bayonetta and Xenoblade Remastered Collections. The Metroid Prime games could use another once over too. Never owned a Wii or Wii-U so there's a solid decade of stuff I want to catch up on.

I'm expecting very little. Let's be real, here, fellas. These hype trains (for Nintendo) almost always are trainwrecks.

Smash Bros. Port and some fun indie stuff, plus Odyssey info. Maybe additional Xenoblade. Thats it.

(COME ON, ANIMAL CROSSING!)

Top Bottom