• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Christ on a stick, I tried an AGI team to Omega based on a suggestion from reddits team-building thread and got completely annihilated, out of items by the time I finished Syn. I finished it out as best as I could just so I could get a feel for the fight, it cost me FOUR DS. I think I'll try a STR team next time. Bee Pan's healing seems clutch, and I have SA10 Drilldo and SS3 GT Goku.

- Gogeta
- Bee Pan
- Drilldo
- SS3 GT Goku
- Buutenks for sealing
- AGI GF
- Omega

I'm still worried I'll get murdered to shit during the STR phase, because he attacks like 5 fkn times in a round.

The team that was recommended to me was Gogeta, Dashing Light GT SSJ Goku, the GT Goku from baba, GT Gohan (greatly lowers def), GF and SS3 (non-GT) Goku. Did not work out.

Cruxist

Decided to finally try the last stage of boss rush. No items used, playing casually. The. Rose goes and supers which I guess lowers defense? Game over. So annoying. It's not hard with a SSJ4 lead, but it is time consuming!

Remember with the World Tournament coming up, you can get some Elder Kais from there also.

I didn't get any last time because I didn't have an AOE nuke setup, which is the only viable thing now for placing high enough to get elder kais, unless you grind your ass off. That's the one thing that bums me out most about new WT. Local rankings and win streak rewards are nice tho.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Craaaaap, I keep pulling Androids from friend pulls. I'm at 16 altogether. Imma have to go SA20 on them now. :S

I hate you :)

for real though I got like 3 early and then fucking nooooooothing in the past like 30+ friend multis.

Arrrammis

Man, this was a completely different game a year and a half ago... I was looking through my old Reddit posts, and found this pull:
r19YXFG.png
Got my first SSR, and FOUR SR's which was unheard of. It was a good pull if you got 2 SR's, this was just insane haha

Man, this was a completely different game a year and a half ago... I was looking through my old Reddit posts, and found this pull:

Got my first SSR, and FOUR SR's which was unheard of. It was a good pull if you got 2 SR's, this was just insane haha

I first played on my iphone 5 when this game came out in english, I stopped for a good year or so and came back with a fresh android account last october (never wrote down the old account) but within a week I was in a better position then the first few months of the original launch it was and still is crazy.

My only issue right now is needing to level up more so I can have bigger teams without going over my points limit.

I got like 14 androids and have no intention of farming a second set. Maybe later, if I have units that'll make all the events a total cakewalk, but right now I've never even completed the Buuhan event yet.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
but right now I've never even completed the Buuhan event yet.

Same, I'm looking forward to trying it now that I have a few solid teams. Other than the 77 android medals, I need 21 to dokkan SR Buutenks so I have a UR sealing option for STR.

Same, I'm looking forward to trying it now that I have a few solid teams. Other than the 77 android medals, I need 21 to dokkan SR Buutenks so I have a UR sealing option for STR.

Hoping there will actually be people running Broly during that time now since Omega coming out has made Broly doable for folks. The one event where mono PHY can actually work.

Meneses

I'm already nervous about the gasha rates.

Considering the huge grind / pain in the butt the LRs have been so far, Gohan's rates will likely be similarly annoying.

I hope they just add him to the general pool of characters and it's not a specific limited event, that would be extremely devious.

Anoregon

400k supers from Gogeta with dual omegas is a cool thing.

LNBL

I need Buu to come back for 1 more Pure destruction and Carnage medal to awaken LR androids, plus 4 more freeza medals for the second awakening.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
400k supers from Gogeta with dual omegas is a cool thing.

It could be so much more if Gogeta's passive was percent based :(

:(

PHY stays losing

I don't think I had a sealer so that probably didn't help. The thing is that his first stage you can barely do any damage to, his second stage annihilates you from type advantage + his own sealing, and the third stage he just heals himself back up. I'd make it to the fourth stage and die because I had no items left.

Funnily enough these phase changes are the reason why a TEQ team can even complete the stage but the type that should have the advantage is left in the dust.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Yeah it sucks how the power creep has made static stat boosts totally garbage.

If his passive gave him 70% which is about what his attack boost would have been when he was released, which is pretty modest even back then, he'd do 100k more damage today under god leads.

Anoregon

If his passive gave him 70% which is about what his attack boost would have been when he was released, which is pretty modest even back then, he'd do 100k more damage today under god leads.

yeah, 70% is totally in line with the current high-tier units. Shame.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Man, I cannot pull an Omega Shenron to save myself.
Also, who thought it'd be a good idea for STR GT SS3 Vegeta to have such a high percentage for summoning??!? Anecdotal, I know, but I've gotten 4 of him from this event. Go back down the hole you spawned from! :p

MiTYH

I am so weak....

Pulled one multi on the banner and got SR trash, said I'd save until the next one, then got 50 today and went "OH SHINY" and pulled.

Then he went Cracked screen bye guys...

SSJ 2 Teen Trunks... of which I already had, and had a dupe for.

So... yeah. The only character who was new was PHY SR Whis. Gonna feel this hurt for a while, but at least I'm strong and not buying stones this time

Anoregon

Also, who thought it'd be a good idea for STR GT SS3 Vegeta to have such a high percentage for summoning??!? Anecdotal, I know, but I've gotten 4 of him from this event. Go back down the hole you spawned from! :p

I wish I got him, but I didn't. RNG gonna RNG.

Durden77

As much as I hate to say it, LR Gohan's rate better be like .003%. Otherwise it's gonna defeat the purpose of him being an LR.

Love that they've finally giving him the art he should have had for his Dokkaned STR one though.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
As much as I hate to say it, LR Gohan's rate better be like .003%. Otherwise it's gonna defeat the purpose of him being an LR.

Love that they've finally giving him the art he should have had for his Dokkaned STR one though.
LR doesn't mean nobody has them, it just means you grinded a lot to get them there.

Well 100% you're not pulling him as an LR. It will likely be like Goku or Frieza LR.

BrunoM

Craaaaap, I keep pulling Androids from friend pulls. I'm at 16 altogether. Imma have to go SA20 on them now. :S
I'm at 18 lol .. I was planing on doing SA10 but guess I will have to far medals for SA20 lol

I'm just sitting g here waiting on the frieza dokkan to be able to LR the first set

BrunoM

Yes, well most of us have been playing since launch and started this event at 500k+ FP.

I know I did. Currently 18/20 with 69 multis left.
Yeah started the second day the game came out the night the androids dropped went at it no stop until I got 10 ..
Still got over 99 multis lol
20170218_031357.png

The other 8 that I got now was from summoning to train other cards guess I have to do the medals for SA20 lol

I'm at 18/20 also lol

Yes, well most of us have been playing since launch and started this event at 500k+ FP.

I know I did. Currently 18/20 with 69 multis left.

I have 99+ pulls too its just that all the pulls I've been doing to train up Omega and all my other SSRs have only given me Ns and no androids.

Lagamorph

Finally Dokkan'd Omega Shenron.

That event takes far too long to clear.

Could anyone possibly recommend a team for the Vegeta event next?

https://dbz.space/box/Lagamorph

I don't think a mono AGL team would be a good idea even with double Super Vegito leads as there's a substantial TEQ phase isn't there?

I don't think a mono AGL team would be a good idea even with double Super Vegito leads as there's a substantial TEQ phase isn't there?

mono AGL is fine, the TEQ phase is one short health bar. As long as you block with SV/GF it's no problem at all. Very easy event.

Meneses

Beat Super Brolly finally, getting me up to five gems. Pull, one pod, normal text, ssj2. Roll my eyes and watch tv, look back

alright wasn't expecting that

Decided to follow in your footsteps, today's quests got me 5 stones.

Did a pull and got
fucking R Krillin
!!!!!!!!

Holy shit.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

Just take a mono team. AGL should work fine, even if the TEQ one supers you I doubt it does much damage at all.

Anoregon

Decided to give Super Broly a try with my STR team. Had to use a couple of heals but it was pretty easy. Pretty much anyone who attacks after an Omega super is doing full damage.

Well the awesome part is that you have 2 choices. You can either use Omega or SV. Vegeta is really easy since he is a 40 energy event and honestly you could use that Ultimate Gohan mono INT to do it too even if it would cost you more items.

Back to farming more LR medals for Goku for me today.

Amiibro

Just started this game and have been re rolling to try to get something decent a good SSR or Omega Shenron SSR. This time I got a str super sayian Gohan youth SSR. Should I keep this and start? Or what should I be looking for re rolling??

Skii

LR SSJ2 Gohan is coming at the end of February so he'll most likely be the first LR Dokkanfest unit.

I can only assume we'll see a big jump now in dokkanfest units. Guess those of you saving for SSJ4 will have to save for the LR dokkanfests instead lol.

Just started this game and have been re rolling to try to get something decent a good SSR or Omega Shenron SSR. This time I got a str super sayian Gohan youth SSR. Should I keep this and start? Or what should I be looking for re rolling??

At this point you should be looking to get Omega and Gogeta from your pulls as those 2 units are the best you can get for now so keep rerolling till you get both of them in 1 roll.

SSJ3 STR Vegeta is also a good unit but not as much as the other 2. Broly is also a nice pull. You should attempt for 3 SSRs but if you get Omega and Gogeta in 1 pull then leave it at that and start saving for the upcoming banner with Blue Vegito and Rose SSG Black.

Arrrammis

That's an OK card, but ideally you would want to start with one of the banner cards, because they all have really good skills. STR Super Gogeta is super effective attacking any type, STR Super Saiyan 3 Vegeta takes 70% less damage for the first 5 turns of a battle and can stun enemies with his super attack, and Omega Shenron is an amazing leader for an STR based team. Getting any of these will make going through all of the normal and most of the hard mode missions a breeze.

Amiibro

Thanks! I noticed a few days ago when I finished the tutorial I got 20 gems so I got four pulls. Now I only get 17 and can only take three. So my first pull should be the SSR. Then spend the rest on Omega Shenron SSR?

Arrrammis

Thanks! I noticed a few days ago when I finished the tutorial I got 20 gems so I got four pulls. Now I only get 17 and can only take three. So my first pull should be the SSR. Then spend the rest on Omega Shenron SSR?

You can wait until later to spend stones on the starter SSR banner, when you're rerolling it's probably better to spend all of your stones on the Omega banner.

Top Bottom