• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Waypoint Thread: Vice City Stories

Compared to alot of streams I watch this is the most overproduced thing I have ever scenes but on the other hand its neat.

Weirdly conflicted

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Haha, no, I agree with you. That's a lot compared to the usual streams from video game sites!

Haha, no, I agree with you. That's a lot compared to the usual streams from video game sites!

Yeah what I ment to say was overproduced compared to what I expect.

Ya know im used to Drew and Jason 1-2 manning these things or in the case of vinny pulling double duty while casting.

Brashnir

I tune into the stream after my maintenance call ends, and they're starting up Revenge of Shinobi? I guess I'll have to give this site a chance.

Nabs

Just Blaze is one of my favorite producers. He's great to listen to on all levels.

The Desus and Mero hour was great, I need them on their twitch channel regularly.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Just Blaze is awesome. Fantastic storyteller. This segment has been great.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Shoutout to Johnny V

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Perfect ending to the segment. Just Blaze, proud owner of Vice Media

blakep267

How do you follow that up?

But seriously, if vice could do a weekly sit down and play games with a celeb who truly likes games, who else is doing that out there

How do you follow that up?

But seriously, if vice could do a weekly sit down and play games with a celeb who truly likes games, who else is doing that out there

I really hope they do. As great a writer Austin is, some of my favourite pieces of content of his were his quicklooks, especially anime and 4x stuff

Top Bottom