• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGSV: your customized emblem

Show us your awsome customized emblem. Im sure there are lots of great ones out there! I will start however im sure someone beat me to this one.

WgNprlf.jpg

braves01

Banned
Mine is a camo green shield that says "Fat Chick" split across the top and bottom, with the large yellow chick emblem in the middle.

Nameless

At work so no screenshot, but mine is a black buttter fly with a gun metal background and the words "Quiet Sniper".

Jamie OD

CNy-PHQWoAABXFK.jpg

The poor SOBs I fulton from the battlefield will be in for a shock if they think they're just being sent to Mother Base.

NastyBook

Made a coat of arms.

Yellow Shield w/Black outer rim
Black Dragon with same colored yellow outline as shield
No words

Will post up when I get home from work.

Javier23

Banned
Something I whipped up in five minutes, not being very talented at this sort of stuff. I'd expect to make some modifications in the future.

NAvorZ4.png

Ferrio

Banned
Something i did really quickly when I first realized you could even do this. I'll actually do a real one once I unlock enough things to be really creative.

edit: Dorky did it way better lol.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Just the DD default with the Butterfly emblem behind it. ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °) I'm lazy and until the conditions are met to change it, it's staying that way.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Just the DD default with the Butterfly emblem behind it. ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °) I'm lazy and until the conditions are met to change it, it's staying that way.

Wait

I think I tried to infiltrate your FOB earlier.

Have a red/black circle with a kind of dragon/phoenix (I've a Butterfly now because... well... spoilers) in it and the words: Laughing Snake.

I'll take a picture later today.

Mine has a butterfly with vT in the middle. Wish there was a layer feature so u could have multiple symbols and letters. That way I can have the symbol I want, and hide the butterfly behind it all.

daveo42

Banned
Generic Fox Logo right now, but before I had a sweet Phoenix with the brown shield background that said November Foxtrot in red. I'll have to see if I have any screens of it on my PS4 at home.

Top Bottom