• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: The Last of Us 2 in production, launching in 2015

Ok guys, the source is a well known brazillian website called omelete (it's the biggest entertainment website over here actually), basically they claim that their insiders confirmed the game is already in production and it'll be releasing in 2015.

The Last of Us 2 está sendo produzido pela Naughty Dog. Segundo fontes do Omelete dentro da Sony, a sequência será para PlayStation 4 e tem lançamento agendado para 2015.

http://omelete.uol.com.br/last-us/games/last-us-2-esta-em-producao/#.UugzxBBTu70

Too early.. Hope this is fake or I hope this is just a port for the game to ps4. Earliest I'd want to see the sequel would be 2016.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
I think The Last of Us was fine as a stand alone game. I hope the rumor is fake.

I agree with you but I'm sure ND wouldn't do a sequel if they didn't have a great concept. Either way I'm happy.

Nah, I don't believe it. I think they'd wait until they finished Uncharted 4 before they started TLoU even if they are done by two different teams.

BY2K

Membero Americo
2015 sounds a bit soon to get a sequel, but I wouldn't be surprised one bit if the game really exists.

komplanen

I'm torn between wanting a sequel and wanting ND to quit while their ahead. But I guess I'll gobble up what ever they put out.

Flarin

That's nuts. The DLC isn't even out yet and they're already going to have a sequel ready for next year? We don't even know when Uncharted for PS4 is coming out, and that's been in development for several years.

I'll believe it when I see it.

I'm definitely fine with it as long as it doesn't play after TLOU1 with the same characters.
Leave that ending intact, it was perfect.

By who? Since TLOU team is likely going to help finish up Uncharted 4 and that leaves them with less then a year to make a sequel

Too early... Even if it is another studio working on it
The rumour is likely false unless it is TLOU definitive edition port for the PS4

Top Bottom