• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emitan

Awwwww! Let's start with the basics!

あ - a (as in father)
い - i (as in key)
う - u (as in soup)
え - e (as in pet)
お - o (like in cone, but short)

Let's read!

Example: うえ (above) : ue

いえ (house)
あい (love)
あお (blue)
あう (to meet)
いう (to say)

Now, how are these read? Post your answers! :3

edit: Also whoa~ name change! Congrats!
ie
ai
ao
au
iu

So, I've still havent gone to sleep, I think it would be in my best interest to try and stay up till its night again and fall asleep at a decent time...

You are a terrible doctor.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Um um um um um yes!
i50B7nWh13T1V.jpg

"Hey! Someone says I'm an excellent human!"
"Who!?"
"One of my fake friends, asshole."

(yeah, she calls you guys my fake friends).

I've been friends with someone on the internet longer than any of my current friends.

...I don't know if I should be sad about this or not.

He's also like...4 years younger than me, and I started talking to him when I was like 13.

Most well spoken 9 year old ever. Genuinely. It was ridiculous.

Emitan

I've been friends with someone on the internet longer than any of my current friends.

...I don't know if I should be sad about this or not.

He's also like...4 years younger than me, and I started talking to him when I was like 13.

Most well spoken 9 year old ever. Genuinely. It was ridiculous.
Why don't you take a seat over here

My best friend met her boyfriend on the internet.

...hopefully that's ex. She's supposed to have broken up with him. She doesn't want to stop being friends, but he said that he'd block her on MSN and stuff if they broke up. Which is kind of shitty, considering he lives a good 200+ miles away. He generally seemed like a shitty guy to be honest. But that isn't why she should've broken up with her, it's more complicated than that. Well it is kind of a reason, but not the main reason. And now this is getting into personal stuff which I don't feel like I should share. I probably shouldn't have said any of that either. Oh well.

dralla

I guess I'm old school, my good friends are people I met in real life. But! tomorrow I will be going to an online friends house, we've never met before, been talking on another forum for..4ish? years.

And why didn't anyone tell me wasabi taste like ass. I just tried my wasabi flavored almonds, I wanna vomit, fuuuck

My best friend is the guy I met on a forum over eight years ago.

I count some of you among my really good friends! I called some of you out during my charity stream a while back.

I have this problem where I constantly feel like an outsider. Like here, I still feel like there's the main group, and I just sort of jumped in but never really got fully integrated. Or like with some of my friends from secondary school where even though I was friends with one of them like 3 years prior to either of us meeting the others, I still feel like I was never properly part of the group. I think the only time, post-move, that I've felt like a proper part of something is with my best friend. And that's because she actually called me her best friend. And even then, if we hang out with the other people in this circle, I still kind of feel like the third wheel.

I think moving when I was 8 probably fucked me up mentally slightly and did this.

I think my body is trying to kill me. I somehow hurt my left arm and cant move it without a lot of pain.

I had a similar situation once (fell over and landed on my arm awkwardly) but it sorted itself out in a couple of days.

I was quite happy about that.

Also I need help. I've currently got £86 worth of records that I'm about to buy. Which isn't that bad considering how many there are, but...I don't want to blow £86 in one go. But I don't know what to get rid of.

EDIT: Make that £97 with shipping

Lissar

Reluctant Member
My best friend is the guy I met on a forum over eight years ago.

I count some of you among my really good friends! I called some of you out during my charity stream a while back.

:D

Hooray! I'm able to get on GAF!

Most of last night I wasn't able to because of some issue we were having here with some pages based in the US. Don't know what was up with that.

Japanese stuff: Everyone was correct! Yay! I will post new lessons later.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
That painful moment when Facebook's "People you many know" recommends someone you didn't know unfriended you ;~;

I've had people unfriend me too... I never talked to them, but it hurt! D:

I guess if you don't really talk to the person and don't know that they unfriended you, that's saying something. :x

Emitan

I've had people unfriend me too... I never talked to them, but it hurt! D:

I guess if you don't really talk to the person and don't know that they unfriended you, that's saying something. :x

I talked to her a few days ago on Facebook!

EDIT: Why am I so good at getting depressed tonight?

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I talked to her a few days ago on Facebook!

EDIT: Why am I so good at getting depressed tonight?

Maybe it was an accident and you should talk to her about it!? :O

I have three people who haven't accepted :(

One of whom explicitly told me to add him D:

In other news, I've just found out you Americans don't have pancake day.

WHAT THE FUCK

My dad didn't accept my friends request for a month. :eek: Eventually, my mom accepted it for him. (She was the one who made his account in the first place.)

P-pancake day? :s

Emitan

I sent her a friend request. I hope she's not mad at me or something because I think we're going to the same party on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom