• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads | October 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also in the boat of wondering how to find a new community. I was always scattered and minimal in my GAF involvment, but this was my most regular check-in. Would love if someone could let me know how/where we're moving.

Quote to see my twitter handle if you want to keep in touch:

Shizza

It's sad to see the community evaporate in such a short time from an event outside of their control. I've enjoyed these Nintendo threads for quite a long time, and wanted to thank everyone who curated them (especially Tolkir, Donny2112, and Pokemaniac), the people that made countless game recommendations (especially Maxcriden with his humble, uplifting, and thorough reviews; TheMoon with his snarky, but highly accurate points; Robin64 stands out to me as well, and I loved playing your levels on Mario Maker; and a whole bunch of others that I'm blanking on at the moment) - I've gotten to experience so many hidden gems thanks to you all.

I loved all the anticipation for new games on the horizon (Nintendo Directs were like a mini-Chritmas mixed with the last day of school - crazy awsome); the speculation on what may be coming, someday, eventually, maybe, but probably not for the Wii U; the amazing 10% off sales that Nintendo would graciously extend to us; and so much more.

This section of NeoGAF will hold a special place in my heart. I hope this community comes back together in some place in the future.

Would also love an invite if still possible!

Unfortunately EL has blocked links in PMs and they won't post discord links in threads because of security issues. Apparently one discord server has been compromised already. Looks like we're stuck here or we'll be stuck adrift the ocean of the internet. (For now anyways.)

TheMoon

Unfortunately EL has blocked links in PMs and they won't post discord links in threads because of security issues. Apparently one discord server has been compromised already. Looks like we're stuck here or we'll be stuck adrift the ocean of the internet. (For now anyways.)

well there are always ways around it. you could always post links to banned sites like shop to.net or ....what else is banned, go nintendo.com?

just be creative :)

Tyeforce

Not sure where to ask, but yeah, I’d like an invite too if at all possible. I’d like to stick around here too, though.

Umibozu

For anyone from this community reading this, open registration has begun in the other place.
You will start as a junior but will show as a member to other users, same thread making limitations as here though (while a junior).

Also upon registering, confirmation email might end up in your junk folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom